14 replies 6845 views Edited Mar 22, 2010

Is retarded. Fuck this shit, seriously

Message 1 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1285 posts

Re: Cerberus + Exploding Dogs + Satyr on Titan Mode

Mar 22, 2010

I did that part without a problem. You have to constantly stay on the move. Dodge like crazy and use the L1 + O move a lot. If you have magic and or rage of sparta use them!

Message 2 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 22, 2010

Srsly that fucken sword Rage of Sparta is the worst 'Rage' they added seriously you move all over the fucken place...

Message 3 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 22, 2010

Yeah its pretty ridiculous that this part of the game is harder than most of the god boss battles. I couldnt get past it, but when i tried with full magic and rage of sparta it only took a few tries. Hopefully you have both of those full.

Message 4 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1380 posts

Mar 22, 2010

I share your pain on this one, heres the strategy I used, Use the brute fists u get from beating Hercules, keep hitting the cerberus with them until u got one head down on him, try avoiding the dogs, but just keep pummeling the cerberus, that was part 1. 

now part 2, here is what I did, I had saved up my magic at max during the battle, until this part, all u gotta do is switch to ur Blades of Exile, then keep using the magic attack on the Cerberus, and if u got it near max upgraded, it will b much powerful. avoid the dogs and the Satyrs. And just keep spamming the magic attack until u practically run out, then once u have no more magic and the cerberus still isn't down, swich back to ur brute hands and keep pummeling him, avoid/block the dogs and Satyrs, once a few hits the cerberus should be down AGAIN, now get thats part 2.

now part 3, pummel the cerberus with the brute fists a few times, try to build ur Rage mode up to max/as much as u can if u haven't, if not then turn on ur Rage Mode and keep attacking the Cerberus, ignore the Satyr and dogs, unless they r in the way or caught within the range of the blade while ur pummeling the Cerberus, try to make every hit count on the Cerberus, if you get much of the hits before rage mode completely depletes, u have done a great deal of damage on it, if its still standing keep hitting it with the brute fists, if he's already down, voila!

Don't take a break just yet though, u still got to get rid of the Satyr afterwards, so don't let ur guard down, good luck.

Message 5 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 22, 2010

Yes, rage fucking sucks. And I do have it, and full magic. Still can't do it. Rage throws you all over the place and it's not even strong enough to get the dog or a satyr to a QTE/death... fucking seriously

Message 6 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 22, 2010

Thanks for the tip, will give it another shot with that.

Message 7 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 22, 2010

I just beat it last night, I didn't even have rage of Sparta, I honestly just got lucky.

-Snake
Message 8 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Mar 22, 2010

honestly, the trick is just to focus on the cerberus. Use no magic on the first head as you can easily dodge. AFTER the first satyr comes up. DO not, touch it . It will be a waste of time attacking it because after you kill the second head, another 2 spawn but if you leave the first satyr up, only one spawns. To kill the second head, Use the rage of sparta right away and spam it and at least try to kill its second head. If not, use your magic ( should be using the fists upgraded to the max this whole time btw). After that the second head should be down. Kill the cerberus with your remaining magic and then the satyrs should be easy. Grapple them 3 times and one will die. Once one satyr is dead, the fight is no problem. Good luck! (I used this strat and only died like 3 times on Titan Mode.)

The only one that can kill me, is me
Message 9 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Mar 22, 2010

One question on Titan Mode for those who have played on Titan Mode, is there a significant and noticeable difference of enemies on the screen at once(in other words more on screen at once).

Photobucket
Message 10 of 15 (6,845 Views)
0 Likes