Highlighted
Sep 17 2010
By: Darkpegesis Splicer 52 posts

you can get much more if you exploit orb fountain v3.

16 replies 579 views Edited Sep 17, 2010

Can anyone explain "exploit orb fountain v3"? this comment is very foreign to me. I can not figure out what it means.?

God of War 2 is the game that wish to complete in very hard difficulty. i have manage to finish most of it and currently made it past the the 2 sisters of fate battle. The battle prior to killing the 3rd sister of fate is what i am working on now. please understand that i do not need any help from any one about how to complete this battle. this is just FYI. the question i have is clearly stated above (i hope).

Also FYI.... from my testings 75% experience gained in very hard difficulty is not correct and would like to challenge any one to prove me wrong!! I found that gaining any experience during the beginning of the game is seriously cut back and there are certain chest that you open that provide zero to your experience (even though the red orbs fly out of the chest just like others chest you open). no one is able to explain to me why this is yet. not sure if this "fountain" thing has any thing to do with anything i am looking for but just maybe it might????

P.S. even object that you bust open for red orb do not accumulate any experience, but that only happens in certain areas as well and not everywhere. anyone out there know why? I am beginning to think there is no answer.

Message 1 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Re: you can get much more if you exploit orb fountain v3.

Sep 18, 2010

Still going on about that EXP issue without doing your homework and working on the presentation properly?

That aside, I'm the one who knows "v3" best.  "v2" was AKheon's work.  "v1" was found by many for GoW1.  In GoWII, it's not easily pulled off.  I've still never done it.  I believe it was findlestick or tyrhhjy that recorded an alternative to the old accidental showing on YT.  Both use Nymphs rather than GoW1's Harpy exploiting.  I recall nothing of the sort in GoWIII or CoO really.  Other versions seems to exist though.

You should look into orb fountain exploits via YT and GFAQs/GS guides like the Glitch FAQ (per GoW title) by AKheon in which I often contribute under other names (the-creeper for instance).  Though I'm mostly called GMG since he knows me better by that handle unlike some of the older users at said location(s).

Do you know how to navigate those sites, search 'god of war' and find said FAQs?  If so, there is much they can teach you.  If you have questions about what you read or even the visual reference, I would be happy to answer your questions then knowing you've found the indicated 'aid' and tried your hand at using it on your own.

~Clearing things up would better suit me this time

Message 2 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 18, 2010

Wish i could understand what you are trying to tell me. you do seem to know plenty but it make no sense to me. thanks for your help, but you make things way to confusing for me. you seem to think that i need to do some homework. maybe this is true. but what ever you have explained to me continues to build up more questions than any answers that i wish to find.

why not attempt to give me very basic information, and one item at a time. I am starting to get some of the abbreviation you type, but your not helping me gain any answers. please, if you do wish to help, type them with the fully spelled out words that i can understand. or just keep bothering me with superior but confusing terms.

if you think i need to visit certain websites, you must understand that i do not care to do that. if you know what it is that i would find there please explain it clearly to me. hunting for information is what i am doing on this website. if i can not find it here, so be it.

Message 3 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Sep 18, 2010

It is my belief that a skill is worth more than a handout.  You should be able to find this information especially after being pointed in the right direct.  The jargon used thus far has not been high level stuff.  You knew of 'v3', so the others shouldn't have been a stretch to mention.

GS and GFAQs are well known.  I should think you're familiar with at least the latter's forums if not for their FAQs.

I'll be fair though.  Is there bias in chance?  Let's find out.  I'll flip a coin.  Heads, I link you to the FAQ and answer questions after you survey it for the information you seek.  Tails, you're on you're own as I'm the only one here that can really help.  And it's likely to stay that way.

Until you've at least used a search engine, found the site in question, used the search engine there for the game in question, read the FAQ by the user I noted, used the index to find the pertinent section or apply Ctrl+F on what you wish to learn more about, etc. ...or maybe try YT for what good that might do you. 

NOTE: I'm YT user "BigVEE" and I have playlists for each GoW title.  That includes glitches/exploits.  Just surf through why don't you?

So let's see about that coin flip.

*gets out coin*

I keep just one in the wallet for this purpose only.

Best 1/1.  No do overs.

*flips to land on the floor*

This is a strange old quarter...at any rate it came up tails.

~It's worth the effort of contacting support, coming here and creating multiple topics, but not taking the advice of the only aid you've got on this matter?  This sort of issue isn't one that particularly interests me in giving aid without question.  I'm a combat guy.  I dabble in glitches and know that territory, but I"m not much for speaking about it though I AM the expert of 'v3' by chance.  AKheon is a close second.  He's available for conversation at YT.  Use a PM.  Or maybe try TUGOWU at GS.  If you're already at GS, just go the FAQ.

NOTE: This isn't so hard.  Just put a little effort in and I'll put in that much more for you.  Do nothing and you've given me nothing to work with really.  No entertainment.  Just a time sink.

Message 4 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

you explained the term v3 in a past reply but that does not mean i understand it. you assume that i do but i do not.

Message 5 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

i have use gamefaqs site in the past and there is no information that helps me.

this is your answer to me? search other sites i have explored? thanks for nothing.

Message 6 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

even if it is not high lvl stuff it still confuses me. thanks for nothing again and again. since you seem to know and want me to hunt for it, let me make it clear one more time no thank you. I came hear to see if there would be help. now i am sure you are not that help.

Message 7 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Sep 20, 2010

How do you go to GFAQs and not use the FAQs?  I've never even seen you on the boards let alone that question.  Non 'v1' don't get discussed much.  Hell, outside GoW1, v1 isn't even a common topic.

If you can't find your way to the FAQ, you aren't really trying.  I'm not giving a direct link when I'm sure you aren't serious about this.

~PROVE ME WRONG

Message 8 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

man you really do not read my text. it useless to keep up with your stupidity if your not going to understand mine.

yes do not respond anymore. thanks for nothing over and over and over and over and over and over.

Message 9 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

if your the only one who can help me than i can agree with you that i just became unserious about finding out about any you have to offer.

again what a waist of time. please do not continue to confuse me or respond with what ever you have to offer. it really not worth the trouble.

if i cant get help hear than so be it.

Message 10 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes