Mar 07 2010
By: jakenestman First Son 3 posts

im stuck

6 replies 9 views Edited Mar 7, 2010

iim stuck in a room that has a gate in front of you and two on the sides. its a round room and has a button thing that you stand on and the gate in front of you opens a little ways you open the gate to the right and there is a body that you grab and put on the middle button. on the left the gate is down far enough for you to jump into that room. there is a nother button that you stand on and that makes the gate in the middle go the rest of the way down but once you get off the gate in the middle closes again. i cant figure out how to get past this part please help....

Message 1 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: im stuck

Mar 7, 2010

roll

Message 2 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 7, 2010

i have tried that but you have to jump over the gate and then roll it still takes to long.

Message 3 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 7, 2010

go to you tube and type in god of war 2 walkthrough and then the first vid click on the owners page and then find the vid that has the spot were you are and whatch how they do and do what they do

Message 4 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 7, 2010

did it help???

Message 5 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 7, 2010

yes it did thank you very much what you had to do was put the body in a river that was there and it takes it to the other side of the gate that is half open and you put it on the button on that side then you stand in the middle and roll threw that way cuz your alot closer to the middle gate so thank you verry much for your help.

Message 6 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Apr 3, 2010

jakenestman wrote:

yes it did thank you very much what you had to do was put the body in a river that was there and it takes it to the other side of the gate that is half open and you put it on the button on that side then you stand in the middle and roll threw that way cuz your alot closer to the middle gate so thank you verry much for your help.

Man  I would of nevre guessed that I was stuck on that part today man was it getting annoying took a break then looked here . Finally got it and on my way towards the end hopefully sometime today so I can tackle 3 ... Was too lazy too look on you tube lol .

Message 7 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes