Sep 17, 2009

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

clotho was cool yeah althought the boss fight itself wasn't that fun I thought especially compared to Theseus

ye when i first saw clotho, i was like holy crap this is gonna be one loong battle, but it really wasnt, but the kill sequence paye of lol

it was kind of a long battle and the platforming around her before the fight was fun, but when you get up there and fight her it was not that fun. Kill sequence made up for it I guess though. But Theseus had a great fight and great kill.

Yeah I thought I was in a world of trouble with her. I was kinda bummed out even though the kill sequence was great.

yes, the world of trouble quickly turned into the "world-of-not-so-much-trouble-and-nasty-green-boobs"

lool ye.... BTW did anyone get turned on abit my those tities of hers? and thought like quagmire from family guy "hee hee allright"...."gigiteegigitee oooo!!" lol na jkeing LOL

Alright now THAT was nasty!!

A little part of me died on the inside when I read that

Cheezit12 sig

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: Ur Fav kill sequences

Sep 17, 2009

ahh its kool.. i have a wierd sense of humour anyway

ascensionp_21802nphd
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Sep 17, 2009

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

clotho was cool yeah althought the boss fight itself wasn't that fun I thought especially compared to Theseus

ye when i first saw clotho, i was like holy crap this is gonna be one loong battle, but it really wasnt, but the kill sequence paye of lol

it was kind of a long battle and the platforming around her before the fight was fun, but when you get up there and fight her it was not that fun. Kill sequence made up for it I guess though. But Theseus had a great fight and great kill.

Yeah I thought I was in a world of trouble with her. I was kinda bummed out even though the kill sequence was great.

yes, the world of trouble quickly turned into the "world-of-not-so-much-trouble-and-nasty-green-boobs"

lool ye.... BTW did anyone get turned on abit my those tities of hers? and thought like quagmire from family guy "hee hee allright"...."gigiteegigitee oooo!!" lol na jkeing LOL

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

18V Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Sep 17, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

LOL!! Yeah cheezit pointed it out to me

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Sep 17, 2009

QCVic wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

Yea I just noticed that im Perseus now. Congrats on almost being to 1000. Mabey youll get a reward or something when GOW III comes out

18V Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Sep 17, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

Yea I just noticed that im Perseus now. Congrats on almost being to 1000. Mabey youll get a reward or something when GOW III comes out

o trust me i think most of us here will get over 1000 posts till the realease of GOW3, some of us might even make it to 2000...

ascensionp_21802nphd
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Sep 18, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

That would be awesome!! LOL!!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Sep 20, 2009

QCVic wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

PANDORA'S BOX RANK NOW

That would be awesome!! LOL!!

I'm all for that

Cheezit12 sig

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 1, 2009

The Theseus battle where he bashed his head in the door.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (6 Views)
0 Likes