First Son
17 posts

Re: Titan Mode

Dec 20, 2009

I thought more people have beaten Titan mode. I've done it and believe me I ruined 1.5 controllers(1 smashed into a lot of pieces and the other sounds like a baby rattle now) doing so. The whole run is extremely difficult with some areas extra insane. The endurance run before clotho took my controllers life. I almost gave up to when I was having a hell of a time with Thesius. One titan mode completion is enough for me for a while. To think a lot of fans like the no upgrade run through. Titan mode completion is my most prized accomplishment yet.

Message 31 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

EASY

Dec 23, 2009

God of war was my favorite... but God of war 2 was a really deception, sorry is my opinion, gorgon's head is useless,  the "Titanic mode" is a joke, the face of kratos looks like an angry  monkey... the  "news" enemys are crap. the "new"  art was terrible, sorry but that game was a waste of money my money, beyond of graphycs I really hope to see a fight between kratos and is own brother...

But God of war 2 really needed David jaffe's hand, thanks for this joke CB!!!

Message 32 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Re: EASY

Dec 24, 2009

bravoser wrote:

God of war was my favorite... but God of war 2 was a really deception, sorry is my opinion, gorgon's head is useless,  the "Titanic mode" is a joke, the face of kratos looks like an angry  monkey... the  "news" enemys are crap. the "new"  art was terrible, sorry but that game was a waste of money my money, beyond of graphycs I really hope to see a fight between kratos and is own brother...

But God of war 2 really needed David jaffe's hand, thanks for this joke CB!!!

*gasp* lol

Photobucket
Message 33 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Dec 24, 2009

Petrification spells are magnificent.

dbzgengsta: Ever get over your fears of 'Very Hard' settings?

w8ing4march: And you?   How have you faired on said settings?  Well I should hope.

Message 34 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 25, 2009

GodModeGOD wrote:

Petrification spells are magnificent.

dbzgengsta: Ever get over your fears of 'Very Hard' settings?

w8ing4march: And you?   How have you faired on said settings?  Well I should hope.

Its not that im scared, i guess im just not that expirienced like some others.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 35 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

is Re: EASY

Dec 25, 2009

Easily remedied. How is it do you think I became "experienced"?  Just naturally skilled?  Hardly.

GIve it a (fair) try.  I'll be your guide.

~You'll have an even healthier respect for the series and perhaps a deeper appreciation of the game should you green light this offer.  Please do give it consideration.

Message 36 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 19, 2010
I think you are in the wrong place for comments like this! This is a fan-community for people sharing the same passion for this game series, for people being interested in the story that Kratos faces and for people feeling the same heat while devastating enemies! Beated all parts on PS2 and on PSP on all difficulties more than once and GOW2-Titan Mode is the heaviest of all, because there is more than one difficult part to run thru. As far as i can tell your comment sounds more like the frustration of not beating the mode! And by the way: Gorgons head is more powerful against heavy enemies than chronos and atlas together, but i think you never figured that out.
Message 37 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 25, 2010

i haven't tried number one in god mode but i'm at atlas right now in titan mode on number two i got stuck at that part where you have to move a circular platform in order to get to atlas hand and get back to the great chasm

Message 38 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 29, 2010

Ive beaten GoW 1 on God Mode, and GoW 2 on Titan, and the best advice I can give you is to be extremely patient, and really think about everything you do, for instance you must use strategy on when to open chest, some you need to leave and revisit after a battle, if your current life/magic is sufficient. I recommend trying the games on the "Hard" settings first, and working your way through them. Then take on the "Very Hard" levels. If you can make it through the Hard levels with relative ease, and in a respectable time. then you'll be fine on the upper levels.

Ive had alot of fun replaying the games on the "Collection" on PS3, it's been nice to be able to practice up a bit before 3. Good luck & good gaming-Adam

Message 39 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3212 posts

Jan 29, 2010

Hello all. I am starting Titan mode tomorrow. Briefly, I never played GoW until I got the collection. Started by completing both games in hard mode (first) and getting double platinum. I find hard modes are great for 'learning your trade', though I did an easy mode run through in GoW1 for the speed trophy. Loved GoW so much that I then went back and completed God mode in GoW this evening, but from what I read this is going to be my hardest gaming challenge.

My advice to anyone doing hardest modes of ANY game is that I have found patience and strategy to be the key to success. Today the game hung twice !!! when on Ares battle 3, but I had no problems re-winning the clones battle (and that really pleased me), because my strategy was spot on.

At least I have c6 weeks before GoW 3 (laughs).

tvrman

'I can't see a thing in the video, I can't hear a sound on the radio, in stereo in the static age'
Message 40 of 49 (181 Views)
0 Likes