very true man

Photobucket
Message 41 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Titan Mode

Feb 5, 2010

I got stuck at the same location and spent hours fruitlessly trying to pass it.  I was successful finally after I started using the Gorgon head on the soldiers (the Square beam).  If you have full magic at the point you reach that platform, you should be able to take out the three soldiers easily.  After the first guy is frozen, freeze 1 or 2 of the harpies, then smash him.  that should make it a breeze. 

Message 42 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Feb 6, 2010

Petrification spells are great.

Message 43 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 2, 2010

just beat GoW2 on titan mode took about a month to get past the stupid epic battle then the rest was a brease . . . . . zues is a kitten lol kind of like aris on god mode on the first one

Message 44 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Apr 4, 2010

...Aris?

Message 45 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 4, 2010
So how many times did you send your PS2 controller flying?
Message 46 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 18, 2010

So..looks like Theseus is the hardest or at least one of the hardest fight in GOW II. I thought it was only me. That bastard almost had me throwing the controller away several times. Till I finally bested him. I enjoyed lol smashing the door over him at the end. I am now about to fight the Barbarian.. so wish me luck..

Message 47 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Aug 20, 2010

this is a platform game that demands you best guess when enemies block your sight. I use a 40" TV and still deal with it. but not to the extent you do. VERY HARD difficulty (god mode) for GOW1 was tough, but I did make it to the final battle with Ares and found out that saving your family battle was where i just could not find the answer to how to get past that yet. but i could tell after may tries that somethings battle tatics did worked better than others.

that is my answer to you, focus on tactics that will work most effect for each battle. I believe the battle you have given up on, just takes a lot of time because you just make quick attacks and evade there attacks. slowly whittle them down till they die. hope that helps.

GOW games are the only platform games I am willing to deal with that much frustration. If the games were not as good as they are i would have smashed the disc into itty bitty pieces and burned it alive.

Message 48 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Aug 20, 2010

Value of Red orbs in titan mode for God or War 2..... please help me understand this better, if you can.

I have open chest with a bunch of small orbs (example: 10 small orbs fly out and into Kratos) that normally accumulate 1 orb = 1 point in hard difficulty.

When I open the same chest with the 10 small orbs in Very Hard difficulty nothing accumulates. that does not sound like 75% of the value to me. It feels like more of a glitch. This is not just a case of only one chest doing this but many with the small orbs not accumulating any amount of value. No one I have spoken with at sony or e-mailed have information about my issue and I just about given up on the GOW games altogether because of this issue.

You seem to have better connections and since I am very new to this community (found out about it 3 days ago) maybe there is an answer for me out there still. Please I beg of you, do not let me dump my love of these games into the lowest depths of river styx. 

Message 49 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes