Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Re: Titan Mode

Sep 27, 2009

tannerwitz wrote:

Thank you guys for the appreciation - I know it's my first post here, but I have thousands on the previous site

I'm an expert as I assume most of you are @ GOW2 - If anyone needs tips or help - I'm here

Any of you guys up for a speed run competition?  Do it in normal or god mode?  I'll warn you that I won many on the old site

I might do one on normal... IDK though I'm not a biug fan of speedruns though

Cheezit12 sig

Message 21 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 1, 2009

StrenghtPower wrote:

in my opinion, the first game in god mode was hard and now im stuck with the clones..... but titan mode in GOW 2 is extremely hard!!! u should pratice your skills in the Challenge of the Titans, if u manage to accomplish all seven challenges, then i think u are prepared for Titan mode (u will die a lot of times but u will get better and stronger). but remeber to calm down sometimes, becasue in titan mode there is no hapiness, only honour and death!!

I'vve yet to actually beat the game on Titan, but thats more cuz I rarely play the game then because its too hard.

The Challenge of the Titans was far easier than the Challenge of the Gods. I beat that no problem (except for the last one. **bleep**ing hell, that level was bull**bleep**.) I'd say this is preety decent advice. If you can, practice blocking in the last challenge, because once you get the fleece, you're pretty much good if you know how to use it.

Random Image
Message 22 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 14, 2009

I don't even want to think about Titan mode! :smileysurprised:
I have beaten GOW1 on god mode (very hard) and GOW 2 on god mode (hard) but not titan mode! I started Titan mode but I could never get past the part where you had to climb up and escape from Hades. Those hands were relentless! But when I get my copy of the game fixed or just a decent copy, I'll try again.

Message 23 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Oct 15, 2009

Loser head..that would be me is stuck on Collossus in Rhodes on Titan mode. The only game I beat completely is my PSP CoO!

But at least I have 1 & 2 to keep me busy for a few more months huh?

Photobucket
Message 24 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 15, 2009

Yea God mod in GOW1 is not much of a problem by the end of the game for me. I've beaten at least three times.  A few weeks ago took me 3-5 times my last time to beat the kratos clones which IMO is the hardest part of the game.

But as for Titan mode in GOW2 jeez it is redic. The enemies are more challenging and that fact you get less ords. Also that rage of the titans is horrible in comparison to Rage of the gods.

I've only tried it twice. the first back when it came out. i completed GOW then GOW2 consecutively and got to the part before you kill the last sister and couldnt beat it after what felt like a billion tries gave up.

Now currently im trying a second time and I feel better. There are some parts that I have to just walk away from for a time to recollect my head because after a while I start playing sloppy . IMO the Theseus battle is nothing compared to some other parts. He is hard yes but the second go around i beat him fairly quickly say 8-10 tries compared to 25 maybe the first time. Reason theseus isn't that hard is because it's completely predictable.

I just got to the final temple. Im at the first translator now.

Message 25 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Oct 15, 2009

im just too plain scared to play in titan mode...

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 26 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Oct 15, 2009

dbzgengsta wrote:

Welcome to the Golden Touch Club

18V Sig
Message 27 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Oct 15, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

Welcome to the Golden Touch Club

thanks dude... i made a message in the GOW3 information thread about this. I got abit excited LOL. 

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 28 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Nov 16, 2009

I've beaten both a Titan GKPAIN+ and a Titan PAIN+.  So yes.  I've thoroughly crushed 'Very Hard' settings.  Same for GoW1 basically.  I haven' tried a PAIN on CoO yet, but I have beaten the NUR+ on 'Very Hard' (God).

Message 29 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 17, 2009

It's tough and it takes a lot of patience. There are tricks, of course, such as using blocks and the Fleece as much as possible (In GoW II). Another trick is that in certain areas, you can move a distance away from your enemies and thanks to glitch/programming, enemies might not follow you there, or be able to attack you. From this distance, you can attack your enemies on your own pace.

Again, it takes a hell of a long time, your first times through on a hard mode. Definitely adds a whole new level of gameplay though...

Message 30 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes