Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 05 2009
By: DarkIceManX2X First Son 2 posts

Titan Mode

48 replies 246 views Edited Sep 5, 2009

Has anybody ever beaten the game on Titan Mode?  Just wondering.  I've beaten the game on normal and I think I've got a pretty good handle on maneuvering and blocking with Kratos, but Titan Mode is incredibly hard.  I was never able to beat God of War 1 on the hardest setting either.  In fact on GoW 1, I couldn't get past the first part of Athens.  I'm just wondering does anyone else have trouble seeing all the enemies attack, because that is my biggest problem.  When you are fighting more than one enemy, I have a hard time seeing when each individual npc is attacking and in turn blocking the little sobs.  I play the games on a 17 inch tv.  Does anybody else have this problem?  I stopped trying on GoW 1 because of this problem.  Give me some opinions please.  I'm incredibly frustrated.  I'm just a casual gamer but I've been playing video games since the original NES, so I do have atleast a little bit of skill.  Feelin like a uber-n00b.  Lmao.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Re: Titan Mode

Sep 5, 2009

in my opinion, the first game in god mode was hard and now im stuck with the clones..... but titan mode in GOW 2 is extremely hard!!! u should pratice your skills in the Challenge of the Titans, if u manage to accomplish all seven challenges, then i think u are prepared for Titan mode (u will die a lot of times but u will get better and stronger). but remeber to calm down sometimes, becasue in titan mode there is no hapiness, only honour and death!!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Sep 5, 2009

i never ever tried to play the GOW games on titan or God mode... im too scared lol

ascensionp_21802nphd
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Sep 5, 2009

dbzgengsta wrote:

i never ever tried to play the GOW games on titan or God mode... im too scared lol

You should be.

18V Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 6, 2009

Thanks for the tips .  Do you think playing on a bigger screen would help too?  Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Sep 6, 2009

DarkIceManX2X wrote:

Thanks for the tips .  Do you think playing on a bigger screen would help too?  Thanks again.

No problem :robotwink:. yea, that would help, especially if u are playing the first part of the game (GOW 2), where u are fighting with a lot of Rhodes soldiers and other parts in the game

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 8, 2009

The TV you play on shouldn't be too much of a problem at all. However, Titan Mode is incredibly hard IMO. It requires knowledge of this game, skill, determination, and patience. You'll come across a few ridiculously hard parts here including Theseus(hardest part IMO), Translator fight, and the fight before Clotho. If you can end up defeating Theseus you can beat Titan Mode. Good luck to ya.

And Titan Mode is much much harder than God Mode in GoW1.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Sep 8, 2009

Dualityy wrote:

The TV you play on shouldn't be too much of a problem at all. However, Titan Mode is incredibly hard IMO. It requires knowledge of this game, skill, determination, and patience. You'll come across a few ridiculously hard parts here including Theseus(hardest part IMO), Translator fight, and the fight before Clotho. If you can end up defeating Theseus you can beat Titan Mode. Good luck to ya.

And Titan Mode is much much harder than God Mode in GoW1.

I thought the fight before clotho was extremly hard and Theseus the first time was very hard but when u learn his moves and the minoutars's is a piece of cake!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Sep 9, 2009

yeah and theseus kill sequence was awesome makes it all worth it

Cheezit12 sig

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 9, 2009

I just beat GOW 2 ON TITAN MODE ON 9-7-09  I had to do it over because the way I had the magic was messed up so I couldn't beat a certain level:manvery-happy::robotvery-happy::womanvery-happy:I'm VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes