Highlighted
Aug 05 2010
By: gamedestroyer00 First Son 4 posts

Time travel?

3 replies 295 views Edited Aug 5, 2010

When kratos kills the three sisters of fate why didn't he go back in time to stop himself from KILLING his Family. It would of been easier because Ares would still be alive, he wouldn't have to kill the gods and he would live a happier life? (and don't say that it would make a crappy ending to the series)

*KRATOS RULES*
Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Time travel?

Aug 22, 2010

Kratos was informed many times by the last sister of fate that the loom of time threads was never meant to be used by mortal hands. Even if he figured out (and I believe that Kratos is not that smart) how to go back and save his family it would mean that he would have to face off against himself, likely killing his past self to stop himself from killing his own family. that would mean Kratos would end up causing universe ending paradox which would suck as story telling goes. You just got to keep the story going....

Also Gaia was the titan who saved Kratos from giving up on his quest for vengeance a few times. I would say that Kratos felt obligated to save the titans to repay Gaia. If he ignore this he would be worse than a coward. Gaia and the titans powers granted to him were the reason he made it to the Sisters of fate to begin with. Would you, a spartan warrior ignore this, and when it came time to help abandon your titan friends?

Gaia's vengeance must be factored in as well. Many mistakes were made all the way back to Cronos not checking if was eating Zeus or just that rock pile he was given. if you wanted to make things perfect Gaia should have directed kratos to go back and stop the mother of Zeus from saving her child. No gods, only peace and prosperity with the titans rule and kratos would never been born the son of Zeus. Kratos would have to stay back in that time and be satisfied that he could not have killed a family that did not exist. or something like that.

any questions? 

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Time travel?

Nov 17, 2010

Zeus and Kronos are my favorite Gods

Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts