Mar 28 2007
By: creed997~ First Son 8 posts

TYPHON'S BANE

22 replies 395 views Edited Mar 28, 2007
In TYPHON'S BANE Can anyone tell  me how to  jump  from pilllar to pillar I  come way too short!!  I  do as the walk thru says ' wait till he stops blowing' then  proceed  ,but I cant'  just far enough to    get from ledge to leldge  any help  apreciated
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: TYPHON'S BANE

Mar 28, 2007
If you are where I think you are...... Typhon is blowing wind at you and you are trying to maneuver the ledge in front of him.  If that is it then there are some birds flying that are annoying you.  All you have to do is time his wind and roll to the next point where there is something there blocking his wind.  You can stand there and fight the birds for a second or 2 and then roll to the next point where there is cover.  If this isnt the place you are at then please be more specific.

House
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2007
No  theres no  birds  this is the part of if when  you first encouner  him I havent done anything . I just brokes the rocks infront him and  am  trying to  continue   with those  steps or  pillars you need to get across     to   proceed . im lost on such a  simple  part I think  I've only found  one other post pertaing to this  part  and no  answer lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Mar 28, 2007
Is there a red chest in the background and a rope that has a wooden cage surrounding it?

House
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2007
Theres was a chest   with  bars   right  about where the save  memory is at a little before . I  couldnt get at it  I thought   maybe I could get it from the other side somewhere I    just avoided it .Something in there I need if  so  how can i access it?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Mar 28, 2007
Well if you take that rope down (going away from the chest) as you hit the ground press R1 and it will grapple and sling you all the way back to the chest.  It isnt essential but it is orbs.  Let me know if you got that and we can move on.

House
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2007
Thanks But ill have to get back to you tomorrow   its at my neighbors apartment  and  they  just went to  sleep     ,thanks a lot anyway ill  inform  you  tomorrow if  you're on
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Mar 28, 2007
I will be here just not sure when.  Post anyways..... there are plenty of others here that are even better then me that are very nice and happy to help you.  I promise to look for your post when I get here though.

House
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 29, 2007
Ok  Here's where im at    the bars opened   by the chest  ,the only thing  I  got from it was a feather .  I  break the  rocks infront  of him  I'm  still  trying to  jump  from pillar to  pillar  ,there's nothing else its allowing me to do  theres no birds or anything to detroy oh the walkthrough  here's exactly where im at
OBJECTIVE: OBTAIN TYPHON'S BANE
As you approach Typhon, he begins blowing gusts of wind towards you.
When he stops, approach each ledge and wait until he starts and stops
blowing gusts of wind.

I  just cant  make it from  ledge to ledge  10 ft too short 
Thanks again for any info 
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Mar 29, 2007
OK so you broke some rocks in front of him and you when up them and jumped on him and took the "bow" (bane) out of his eye?  Then you turned around and shot his other eye out with the Bow right?  have you gotten that far?

House
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes