Aug 15 2009
By: u1timatp0w3r Splicer 72 posts

Need Help on Titan mode

21 replies 28 views Edited Aug 15, 2009
On the first level when yur fighting the colossus, the colossus kills me every time. Its after he tried to stomp on you, and then you throw him back, then you scale a wall, and when you reach the top the colossus is there and he starts to punch the platform that your on. I jump off the platform that your on onto the ground. Some of his attacks you can jump out of the way from, but he constantly does an attack where he takes his arm and sweeps the entire length of the playing area. You cant dodge it, you cant block it, and after like 3 or 4 of them, your dead. I dont get how im supposed to beat it. Someone want to help me out? thanks.
Message 1 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: Need Help on Titan mode

Aug 15, 2009

aww good times......well i hope u have ur magic health full because thats the way i did that part.

- use any combo that u think is effective then when u see hes going to use the "arm sweeper" use poseidon rage and i dont remember too well but i think after that he should scream and give u blue and green orbs (or maybe u need to do it 2 times and then he will give u the orbs) but thats all i remember

- or u could look for walkthroughs on google or videos in youtube

Photobucket
Message 2 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Aug 15, 2009
hmmm. StrenghtPower helping ultimatepow3r.....ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
18V Sig
Message 3 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Aug 15, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:
hmmm. StrenghtPower helping ultimatepow3r.....ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

lol why?

Photobucket
Message 4 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Aug 15, 2009
It was a joke because of the word "power" in both PSN ID's. lame joke. lol
18V Sig
Message 5 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Aug 15, 2009

StrenghtPower wrote:

aww good times......well i hope u have ur magic health full because thats the way i did that part.

- use any combo that u think is effective then when u see hes going to use the "arm sweeper" use poseidon rage and i dont remember too well but i think after that he should scream and give u blue and green orbs (or maybe u need to do it 2 times and then he will give u the orbs) but thats all i remember

^ StrenghtPower's strategy is good.

Just make sure to stay near his fingers so when he places them down you can do right back at them. Do try to jump to dodge everything. It slow and leaves Kratos open for an attack. Instead try dodge roll so you can get those extra hits when needed.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 15, 2009

QCVic wrote:

StrenghtPower wrote:

Just make sure to stay near his fingers so when he places them down you can do right back at them. Do try to jump to dodge everything. It slow and leaves Kratos open for an attack. Instead try dodge roll so you can get those extra hits when needed.

Okay I'll try that. What ive been doing is relying on my magic, and it works well but when I run out im screwed. Ill try this strategy. Thanks for the help.

Message 7 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Aug 15, 2009

u1timatp0w3r wrote:

QCVic wrote:

StrenghtPower wrote:

Okay I'll try that. What ive been doing is relying on my magic, and it works well but when I run out im screwed. Ill try this strategy. Thanks for the help.

hey but remember, u r playin Titan mode, there is no hapiness in this mode only honor and death so u might have to get used to die a lot of times...... good luck warrior, for an endless battle!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Message 8 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Aug 15, 2009

u1timatp0w3r wrote:

QCVic wrote:

StrenghtPower wrote:

I meant Don't......DONT jump at everything.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Aug 18, 2009

All I'm gonna say is that if you can't even get past the Colossus, you won't make it very far. Titan Mode requires great strategy and patience. The rest of the game, especially towards the end is much harder, so you should get a lot of practice in dude. I've only beaten it twice and probably won't ever do it again.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes