Mar 18 2007
By: chucky_yeages~ First Son 6 posts

NEED HELP**Fighting the 2 sisters of fate

13 replies 2047 views Edited Mar 18, 2007
when im fighting the sister im not sure which one to concentrate on. Ive knocked down the the sister who flies around like 5-6 time and when shes on the ground theres a green light on her im not sure what to do ... Ive broken one mirror already do i just need to keep doing what im doing? i honestly spent liek 20 minutes fighting them and ive only broken one lousy mirror...

Please help
Message 1 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Re: NEED HELP**Fighting the 2 sisters of fate

Mar 18, 2007
when the one sister goes on the ground with the green thing around her you need to slow down time and go after the other one. when time speeds back up if the mirror is cracked then just keep whackin at it till it  breaks.
Message 2 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Mar 18, 2007

chucky_yeages wrote:
when im fighting the sister im not sure which one to concentrate on. Ive knocked down the the sister who flies around like 5-6 time and when shes on the ground theres a green light on her im not sure what to do ... Ive broken one mirror already do i just need to keep doing what im doing? i honestly spent liek 20 minutes fighting them and ive only broken one lousy mirror...

Please help

You have to do the same thing and break the mirrors. I just beat that and I knocked the flying one down 5 times before I realized I had to stop time and break the mirrors.

Message 3 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Mar 18, 2007

chucky_yeages wrote:

Please help

First you knock down the one thats flying around. When the lil green orb appears on her use you time stopping power to freeze things. Beat the crap out of the sister thats in the mirror and she will kind of faint, but gets back up and goes back  into the mirror. Make sure you smash the mirrors till they glass is there no more. They'll just keep appearing back again if you dont.
Message 4 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 18, 2007
thanks guys!

Message 5 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2148 posts

Mar 19, 2007
Very good advice. Thanks
Message 6 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 19, 2007
Have to say this is one thing that really, really, REALLY pissed me off.  I did first feel I should have figured it out much faster, but its almost counterintuitive.  The first time I fought the sisters I was at it for about 40 minutes.  In retrospect, I'm glad I was able to stay alive that long but I also feel that maybe after half an hour of battle there should have been a hint Smiley Happy  I actually stumbled on the answer by accident when I started button mashing in frustration haha.
Frank
Santa Monica, CA
Message 7 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Mar 19, 2007
Yea i had some trouble figuring this part out for awhile too.I broke the mirrors by accident finally lol.

Current Games:
Madden
God of war 2
Resistance:Fall of man
Message 8 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 14, 2008
Yeah. Thanks guys. That helped me 2. It took me about 30mins 'till I died and I didn't even smash 1 *bleep*ing mirror. But, I didn't know what 2 do. But I do now so, thanks guys.
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them.

One ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

-The one ring poem (Gandalf in 'The Lord of the Rings: The fellowship of the Ring')
Message 9 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Jan 14, 2008
When the first sister is flying around I like to wait till shes throughs one of thouse green fire balls,and counter strike her
-------
Helghast Gamer
God Of War II fan
NFS:Most Wanted
PS2 Gamer
Fender Strat Player
Message 10 of 14 (2,047 Views)
0 Likes