Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Re: Is anyone playing this game from the collection?

Apr 20, 2010

Well I finally beat GOW2 last night on the collection!!

What a purchase this GOW collection was, 2 great games that I had never played, gave me many weeks of enjoyment!

Now, time to go buy GOW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 11 of 13 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

May 15, 2010

No I would feel like I was cheating on my PS2 if I bought the God Of War Collection for PS3. Getting a non BC PS3 probably saved its life. It was a goner otherwise.

Message 12 of 13 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
52 posts

Aug 23, 2010

Yes I am and I do see many reason why others just want to play GOW 1. The main reason I see is that GOW 2 is more than twice as long of a game. The size of it (now that I have played GOW 2 a number of times and completing it In hard difficulty) just takes more effort. It took me a long time build up some love for GOW 2. GOW 1 it was love at first sight. Those 2 reason alone lead me to believe that GOW 1 is hands down the best of all 3 GOW games. Obviously 3 is the best looking, but for game feel and enjoyment GOW 1 rules.

I never did play the PS2 copies of GOW 1 & 2. But now, because of some possible glitches that I can not find out any info about, I decided to buy a copy of GOW 2 for the PS2. Now I can compare and see for myself if these glitches existed in the original release. Hoping they do not show up, but its going to be some time before I attempt that.

Message 13 of 13 (313 Views)
0 Likes