Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2010
By: mchin506 First Son 6 posts

Is Titan mode in GOWII the hardest one? I guess it is..

4 replies 364 views Edited Jun 18, 2010

Ok, here is the deal. I beat GOWI in God Mode, GOWIII in Chaos mode. And just now started GOWII in Titan and I have to say it is hardest so far out of the other 2 games. The Colossus of Rhodes was insane took me a while to learn the strategy and beat. Then Theseus OMG what a fight. C'mon that coward was hard. I wanted to throw away the controller with my PS3 itself, so freaking hard. And now I am currently starting to fight the Barbarian and it does not look any easier. So, this 2 fights make me wondering about the rest of them and I never felt that way when I fought the Hydra or even Poseidon. I guess they wanted to keep us quite busy while GOW3 was on development well they made it. Titan Mode in GOWII is totally insane.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Is Titan mode in GOWII the hardest one? I guess it is..

Aug 5, 2010

well its matter of opinion. Some may say that chaos in god of war 3 was hardest. But I thought that it was easy to beat gow2 titan mode and have to say that chaos was hardest for me.

*KRATOS RULES*
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Aug 20, 2010

Did you notice when you played titan difficulty that the small red orbs do not add to your total expirience? I did and can not find out from anyone so far that this maybe a glitch. It could either way, did they design the game so titan difficulty cuts back the amount of red orbs you get compared to all other difficulties? that is not how God of War 1 worked. am I the only one who noticed this?

Be it glitch or design, you are right in the fact that the Horse Keeper is a coward and why cant you get his weapon when you kill him. That weapon should be a prize for titan mode and be more powerful in the hands of Kratos.

Thanks for showing me someone is bold enough to take on the Very Hard difficulties in GOW games.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Yes, It Is.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Not by a long shot, in my opinion.

I always felt that Titan mode in GoWIII was significantly harder than Titan mode in II or I. There were just certain sections that sucked. In III you had the Zeus fight and the 2nd fight at the 3 Judges, that were(to me) both harder than any fight in GoW I/II on the same difficulty.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes