Highlighted
Jul 23 2009
By: JakandDaxterDude Uncharted Territory 1796 posts

Gorgon Eyes

8 replies 15 views Edited Jul 23, 2009

I noticed that you have to have all 20 gorgon eyes to get a certain urn... Can you still get them when you do bonus play? Or can you only get them in normal play??

Message 1 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: Gorgon Eyes

Jul 26, 2009

JakandDaxterDude wrote:

I noticed that you have to have all 20 gorgon eyes to get a certain urn... Can you still get them when you do bonus play? Or can you only get them in normal play??

To get an Urn you must collect 20 Gorgon eyes...... do you happen to know something that we don't know?

All Urns must be "found" during in the game but "Urn of the Fates & Urn of Posaidon" which you can only get by beating the "Challenge of the Titans" with a given rank.

The only unlockable that deals with collecting 20 eyes, is the requirement to unlock the "General Kratos" Skin. For this you must collect 20 Cyclops eyes.  You wont get them all in one playthrough, so yes, you can keep tally them up during bonus play.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Jul 27, 2009

Oh lol, sorry, I am currently trying to get everything, including the urns and the skins, is there a list of all the eyes somewhere??

Message 3 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Jul 27, 2009

here

and

here

Good Luck

Photobucket
Message 4 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Jul 27, 2009

I recently got all the cyclops eyes the skin is really cool! If you want to get a lot of cyclops eyes fast just beat the first challenge of the titans over and over and you will get 20 eyes.

remember if you are doing that to keep going back to challenge select and doing it again do not say restart challenge b/c it will not keep the eye

Cheezit12 sig

Message 5 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Jul 27, 2009

JakandDaxterDude wrote:

Oh lol, sorry, I am currently trying to get everything, including the urns and the skins, is there a list of all the eyes somewhere??

Good luck on getting all the stuff I tried but some of the Challenges of the Titans are just to hard for me...

Cheezit12 sig

Message 6 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jul 28, 2009

cheezit12 wrote:

JakandDaxterDude wrote:

Good luck on getting all the stuff I tried but some of the Challenges of the Titans are just to hard for me...

Believe it.  Challenge Of The Titans in indeed the Challenge of The Titans.  I don't know how else to put it.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 7 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Jul 31, 2009

Xuchilbara wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

JakandDaxterDude wrote:

Believe it.  Challenge Of The Titans in indeed the Challenge of The Titans.  I don't know how else to put it.

Cheezit12 sig

Message 8 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Dec 20, 2009

cheezit12 wrote:

I recently got all the cyclops eyes the skin is really cool! If you want to get a lot of cyclops eyes fast just beat the first challenge of the titans over and over and you will get 20 eyes.

remember if you are doing that to keep going back to challenge select and doing it again do not say restart challenge b/c it will not keep the eye

OMG I almost started a new help thread in the Collection section to get the cyclops eyes!!!! See Spartans...the rules help you if you help yourself...LOOK AROUND THE FORUM B4 POSTING! I did a search for cyclops eye/community and WHAMO...cheezit12 answered my question without me having to post (btw he answered it b4 I was even registered LOL) Woman Wink So thank you cheezit12 I only need the 20 cyclops eyes & Challenge of the Titans to get the Trophy of Gaia and 100% on GOW2...thank you brother!

Photobucket
Message 9 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes