Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: God of war 2 robbery

Mar 25, 2013
I have the god of war collection 1 & 2 first copy also, it does not auto save between challenges you have to click the save button after you have bet a challenge.
Message 11 of 20 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 25, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

you should of brought this to the god of war community part of these forums. No one will bash you and most likely you will get help

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Series/ct-p/12321

But what dopple said could be the reason why your progress wasnt saved.

We'd do anything to get him to stay out of Playstation General section.... just for you guys to feel OUR pain.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 20 (160 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 25, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

This is my impersonation of TheDster.

"Individual game may or may not have bug, or maybe i just suck.  Either way this means PS3 and whole Playstation line is piece of crap and never worked right.  GOW 2 out to get the poor.  Always has been.  i can see the truth. (insert pious religious ramble)"

This impersonation could have been better.  I think it may not have enough spelling mistakes, and possibly used too many big words.

Its better to not try to impersonate him.... he'll likely think the body snatchers actually do exist and that reptiles are running the country

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 20 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7124 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:
I've platinumed all the 5 God of War games (all except Ascension) and I must say I never encountered any glitched trophies.

I must, however, point out that I passed the second challenge (Air Kills) in God of War II by killing only 10 then dancing around the arena until the time ran out. And this is the first bundle collection (I and II) and not the new Saga.

And no, GoWII does NOT autosave after every challenge, apparently. However, every time you pass a challenge, it explicitly gives you an option to save! If you take the few seconds to hit save you wouldn't have lost all that progress. ;3

Yea.  your right.   I think he is pressing his luck with the  game and gets out... Not all thropys are suppose to be easy, he doesnt  understand that part  yet.  Alot of gamer ego lol...   But it is  fun  hear him  talk about it. LOL

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 14 of 20 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
5944 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Thread moved from the Playstation General section.
Message 15 of 20 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Ok Doppler, well I did 15 on air and 25 on frozen and it didn't pass me first time on either? Maybe I did do something wrong on saving? But when I did it get back ther again to where I was it wasn't passing me all the same so I took it out said heck with it. I don't having to do them all Twice at all anyhow, I'm going to hate the interpreter one and two times?
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 16 of 20 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I just got 10 it's not passing me, that's the bottom line.
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 17 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013
On number seven the creature is alive at the beginning of mine, where on YouTube it shows it alive only when it's only thing left to kill?

Also on you tube a big creature don't come out.
Message 18 of 20 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013
I'm not trying to argue with you people there is a crap ton of issues with a lot of Sony games and you can look it up. I know infamous both one and two lock my system up to where only way to reset is pull the plug. Only two games I've played that has as well.

When I popped into number seven Titan challenge, that creature was alive but I left game came back and it pops me in center now. Sisters trophy I had to do two times, I've locked up in part 2 gow a few times playing game but I could use power button at least. Number three of the challenge and 4 wasn't passing me. It's funny how my trophys prove I'm not lieing about this god of war game.

Why would I lie, I seen all issues they was having with uncharted3. When it first came out, movies on YouTube. People was made they paid 60

Them ones I had to do more then once to pass aren't to hard so no big deal. That auto save was making me more mad, but your right I had to save its been awhile.
Message 19 of 20 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Mar 27, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Blah blah blah Sony sucks.  Blah blah blah conspiracy theory.  Blah blah blah out to get the poor.  Blah blah blah bunch of incorrect technical stuff.  Blah blah blah I'm Nostradamus.  Blah blah blah religious diatribe.  Blah blah blah have no idea what I'm talking about.

Quoted for truth.

Be One With The Game.

Message 20 of 20 (107 Views)