Mar 25 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

God of war 2 robbery

[ Edited ]
19 replies 403 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
I was at the 4th Titan mode challenge last night and it didn't save them. It saved 1st two, I've had forever. I promise I will not be buying ps4, they haven't ever gotten this one right. 3rd time I'm out, non their ps ever worked correctly but this one worse of all and it cost the most. Ps3

I just did third one again it said bonus achieved and all and still didn't pass me. So I'm marking it as broken game. I guess it's number two Titan challenge, must be broken got 15 still didn't pass me. I was on 4 or 5 last night and none saved. I could probably get 20 on this one but what's the point?

I boxed that **bleep** and marked in my mind as a platinum it's not my fault it's broke, I ran into a trophy that was broke to and had to run thru game again. I also did it with 10 air kills yesterday that didn't pass me. Tried it again and passed me made it to 4 or 5? Then I quit come back I'm not passed two again what a **bleep**.

I got the older disk, where its just 1,2 on it. Is that the reason? Is the saga one different?
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 20 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7025 posts

Re: God of war 2 robbery

Mar 25, 2013

try the  auto save feature.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 20 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013
I got 15 on it not even a hour ago, it didn't pass me. It also always auto saves Titan challenge. I came back on today an only first mission is saved. It's broken, I wish it wasn't but it is, I beat this same one that is not letting me pass yesterday. It didn't pass me till I beat it two times, anyhow I made it to 4 or 5. Came back today and none of it is there. Like a waste of a lot of time, I liked part 2 better cause it saved first challenge. I was like at least I don't have to sit here thru 10 challenges. Anyhow I got 15 on second one today, 3rd time I beat it so far and it's only passed me once.

Part 1 I didn't have a single issue with off this same make of the game. I didn't like sitting t hru 10 challenges though. I think the reason it's broken is cause there's a bonus but then again the sisters trophy was bugged to? Where on part1, if you passed it was over and let you thru.

Like I said before, they did a good job with part 1, 1st one for ps2. They did a good job on first one for ps3, which was god of war3. The 2nd one on ps2, horrible. I'm almost willing to bet the 2nd one on ps3 isn't very good either?
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 20 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

why is it everytime that you CANT get something, you feel cheated and automatically blame the game?

How about this to think about.... MAYBE, you just suck at the game? 

its nothing to be embarrassed about.... I suck at games but I don't blame the games because I can't win at something....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 20 (339 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013
Maybe, but I was on 4 or 5, I did platinum part 1. That was 10, platinum end both psp remakes and got gow3 god challenge trophy. Maybe I'm telling the truth? It saved my first one of Titan challenge, I beat the second one, I had it yesterday twice before it passed me. Even on challenge 3 it didn't pass me getting 25, I had to do that twice to I remember. It's the bonus that's bugging it.

Three outa five I've platinumed, and gow3. I'm only missing beating the game on hard. I'm stuck up the elevated at the dog monster at the end. That's all I'm having problem with on it. Where you finish off the three judges right before that. Part2. Just the god challenge tha ts not letting me pass unless I beat them two times in a row. Sorta like the three sister trophy that's bugged.

I saved before amazed that's cake, I just got to do it. The cereberus Elevater up to the three judges is hard doing it legit as have I. Everything else's was cake.

I was going to do another one or two today, but I should of known. I did have a lockup on this game and the sisters trophy bugged. All others worked proper. Infamous 1 worked better then two but Sony games aren't that great either. Heavy rain first three trophys was horrible to get.

Infamous1,2. Both lockup the system so bad you can't hit the power. You have to unplug, only two games I've ever had to do that with. Unless the recently fixed?
Message 5 of 20 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Mar 25, 2013

@Dster...do you ever shut up?

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 6 of 20 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 25, 2013
someone needs a box of tissues.
Message 7 of 20 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8196 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I've platinumed all the 5 God of War games (all except Ascension) and I must say I never encountered any glitched trophies.

I must, however, point out that I passed the second challenge (Air Kills) in God of War II by killing only 10 then dancing around the arena until the time ran out. And this is the first bundle collection (I and II) and not the new Saga.

And no, GoWII does NOT autosave after every challenge, apparently. However, every time you pass a challenge, it explicitly gives you an option to save! If you take the few seconds to hit save you wouldn't have lost all that progress. ;3
Message 8 of 20 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Mar 25, 2013

you should of brought this to the god of war community part of these forums. No one will bash you and most likely you will get help

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Series/ct-p/12321

But what dopple said could be the reason why your progress wasnt saved.

Message 9 of 20 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

This is my impersonation of TheDster.

"Individual game may or may not have bug, or maybe i just suck.  Either way this means PS3 and whole Playstation line is piece of crap and never worked right.  GOW 2 out to get the poor.  Always has been.  i can see the truth. (insert pious religious ramble)"

This impersonation could have been better.  I think it may not have enough spelling mistakes, and possibly used too many big words.

Be One With The Game.

Message 10 of 20 (255 Views)