Mar 22 2006
By: Treeh Last Guardian 12751 posts

God Of War Two

31 replies 4 views Edited Mar 22, 2006
Sony confirms God of War 2 worldwide Q1 2007

Posted Mar 22nd 2006 1:55PM by Ross Miller
Filed under: Sony PlayStation 2

It turns out that leaked Sony document was right on the money. Sony has confirmed that David Jaffe and co. are hard at work on a sequel to their mega-hit God of War for release in the first quarter of 2007. Sony plans a worldwide launch, which means Europe and Japan will not have to wait 3 to 5 months before they can get their hands on some ultra-violent action.

Those with eyesight comparable to Wonder Boy Superman can check out the Game Informer scans leaked earlier this month. According to David Jaffe, "I always said that God of War was my dream game, well no longer, God of War II really is the game I've always wanted to play." We can only wonder what he'll say about the impending God of War 3.

That means we get to play more "interesting" mini games. Haha that lamp was hilarious during the minigame.
APPLE SPY
Message 1 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Re: God Of War Two

Mar 22, 2006
You posted on-topic in the off-topic board. HAHA. This should go into one of the Playstation boards or the God of War board - if there is one.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 2 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11437 posts

Mar 22, 2006
There is a God Of War board and if its on PS3 ill buy a PS3 just for that!

Message 3 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Mar 22, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:
You posted on-topic in the off-topic board. HAHA. This should go into one of the Playstation boards or the God of War board - if there is one.

Yhea, there is one
Message 4 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25311 posts

Mar 22, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Sony confirms God of War 2 worldwide Q1 2007

Posted Mar 22nd 2006 1:55PM by Ross Miller
Filed under: Sony PlayStation 2

It turns out that leaked Sony document was right on the money. Sony has confirmed that David Jaffe and co. are hard at work on a sequel to their mega-hit God of War for release in the first quarter of 2007. Sony plans a worldwide launch, which means Europe and Japan will not have to wait 3 to 5 months before they can get their hands on some ultra-violent action.

Those with eyesight comparable to Wonder Boy Superman can check out the Game Informer scans leaked earlier this month. According to David Jaffe, "I always said that God of War was my dream game, well no longer, God of War II really is the game I've always wanted to play." We can only wonder what he'll say about the impending God of War 3.

That means we get to play more "interesting" mini games. Haha that lamp was hilarious during the minigame.

this is all over the GOW forums and the ps lounge.. i see that it has todays date on it but its far from being new as even the writter knows.. i too can not wait till it drops. i loved the first and pray for a great second gow..
I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1851 posts

Mar 22, 2006
kick ass....GOW was a badass game. i still play it cause it was just so good. loved the story and the gameplay itself. cant wait for this one to come out.

Message 6 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Mar 22, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:

Who ever posts in the God Of War board would know that anyways. Trying to inform everyone, my friends, my people! I have a dream, that God of War fan posts can not only go in the God Of War board but also in the offtopic board.
APPLE SPY
Message 7 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11437 posts

Mar 22, 2006
Yup there is one right here

Message 8 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11437 posts

Mar 22, 2006

dark kaiba wrote:
kick ass....GOW was a badass game. i still play it cause it was just so good. loved the story and the gameplay itself. cant wait for this one to come out.

nah you just liked it because it showed boobies Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1851 posts

Mar 22, 2006

tmaxxrevojato wrote:

dark kaiba wrote:

nah you just liked it because it showed boobies Smiley Tongue

lmao....ur r3tarded

Message 10 of 32 (4 Views)
0 Likes