Dec 29 2010
By: JMadisonTP Splicer 47 posts

First time playing GOW II

2 replies 5 views Edited Dec 29, 2009

Wow I am blown away, i never played it on PS2 or GOW I. I finally played because of the collection, and man GOW II is just amazing. The game play is so smooth. The Puzzles are freaking crazy, so many of them. The storyline is great, just a awsome job by the writers and creators. They did a hell of a job on this, cant wait to see what they do for GOW III.

I just finally beat the game on normal to learn how to play this one, but i guess after playing 1 right through God mode and the challenges deff helps you for this game. I blew 2 no problem. I guess cause i knew the mechanics of the game already.

I just finised Challenge of the Titans, it was cool a bit different then the first one. Its hard to say to which was harder. But i think challenge of gods was harder. Just had a few harder challenges, also the fact you couldnt save your progess so you had to do it in 1 shot.

Now i cant wait to play this game through on god mode and give a crack on titan.

Message 1 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: First time playing GOW II

Dec 29, 2009

sweet, just completed 100% of the trophies, both Gow I and Gow 2, now i cant take a break for sometime.

Message 2 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Re: First time playing GOW II

Jan 9, 2010

Well done well done. The God Of War series is just Epicness.

Now all you are missing and you must keep your own word and take the two in for a good ride.

I have finished both games at their hardest mode and it is just orgasmic. My favorite ride was GOW2 Titan Mode. Do you think you know Kratos? Do you think you know your limits? Man, you know not a damn thing.

Godspeed!

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes