Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Re: Combo hits question

Nov 16, 2009

I'd already expressed a taste for such a (reasonable) motion and with less of an (unnecessarily) emotional outburst. 

~Your friend has yet to properly respond to the suggestion.  I'm a relatively patient fellow though.

Message 11 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Nov 16, 2009

M-O-A-L wrote:

I agree

18V Sig
Message 12 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Nov 16, 2009

GodModeGOD wrote:

I'd already expressed a taste for such a (reasonable) motion and with less of an (unnecessarily) emotional outburst. 

~Your friend has yet to properly respond to the suggestion.  I'm a relatively patient fellow though.

you were asked to stop. there was no reason t respond. as there is no reason to respond to this. what do you care if w8ing4march is who she shays she is or not.

Message 13 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Nov 16, 2009

Come now.  It shoud be clear that I can 'tell' what I'm dealing with.  Not that I particularly care what one 'is'.  Rather how they 'are' and in what manner they address my person.

That just leaves the questions I'd asked previously of the on-topic nature.  It's always a pity when those are dismissed in favor of addressing needlessly perpetuated drama.  Or do either of you have a disagreement to voice with the approach taken by the young lady and myself thus far?

Message 14 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Nov 17, 2009

*gasp* who are you??!!! that "come now" is some evil darkness of the lord of the rings or stars wars stuff!! it seems that you are trying to destory this forum with your magical profound expressions of highly advanced writing. i know that.....oh wait, know is wrong right? crap...... so allright then!!!  i believe that u are a wicked wizard who has the power to inspire doubt in his enemies....... let the ancient times of glory help us because i alone cant take care of a wizard full of enmity, after all i am only a knight, so spartans i ask, let us fight this wizard with all our might and tonight we dine in helllll!!!!!!!!!!

oh god, i hope  this does the trick.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

M-O-A-L wrote:

I agree

I hit the post button by mistake when I scrolled down.

Message 16 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Nov 17, 2009

^ ?_?

StrenghtPower: Cool story bro

~Got anything on-topic to add?

NOTE: I doubt we'll get any special descriptor's in GoWIII, but intend to find a good, 'quick' way to test for it anyway when the full title releases

Message 17 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 18, 2010
Hey gamblers, i`m curious about the highest In-Game-Combo without any cheating, urns, eastereggs or something. Was hitting a 1912 combo in Titan-Mode some time ago and don`t know anyone to beat this! Kratos: I grow tired of the lies of the gods! Can`t wait to rip zeus in half guys! :-D Greetz
Message 18 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Jan 18, 2010

There is no 'cheating'.  For the sake of my own amusement, please define (at length) your parameters for what qualifies as fair game/cheating.

~Go for it

NOTE: GoW is not a title where combos are a marker of excellence

Message 19 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 18, 2010
At first a technical device is cheatable, eventhough there are no cheats known right now, the random generator in the common ps2 has been precalculated a couple of times before in other games and was used for cheating. Final fantasy 12 is a good example. Never looked for cheats for gow2, cause never needed them, so didn`t know that nobody ever found out about them. At second i mean a consecutive combo whilst not being hit at all in titan mode right before reaching the second priest. Note: Making a 999.999combo in the arena of fates is also not a marker of excellence and is mentioned before more than once
Message 20 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes