Aug 24 2006
By: phillipG~ First Son 3 posts

treasure room

5 replies 706 views Edited Aug 24, 2006
i'm stuck at the area where the treasure room is located. it's the part where kratos asks the guard to extend the bridge and the guard refuses to. please help i seriously can't figure it out. thank you
Message 1 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Re: treasure room

Aug 25, 2006
You need to zap him with a bolt of Zeus' lightning....which you gotta go back down to the burning bridge with some archers shooting at you......if you haven't yet.

edit:
How do i get the man to lower the bridge in the rooftops of athens?

You must have Zeus' Fury. If you don't have it, go back down to the lower level. Go across the firey bridge, and you should see a big crossbow. Push the crossbow to the left and into the room there. Open the first door on the left, and kill all the legionnaires in there. Then put the crossbow on the circle that is just outside of that small room. And pull the lever that is in the room. Take the crossbow off the circle, and pull the lever. Put the crossbow back on the circle, and pull the lever. The crossbow should now be pointing towards the door that cannot be opened normally. Fire the crossbow at the door, and go through the door. Follow the path and get Zeus' Fury. Go back up to the guy that won't lower the bridge, and shoot him with zeus' fury.

Message Edited by ZanyD on 08-24-2006 05:05 PM

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 25, 2006
yea that's the part i dont get how do i obtain that? does that huge corssbow have anything to do with it?
Message 3 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Aug 25, 2006
re-check my post.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 25, 2006
o oops thanks so much man i really appreciate it!!Robot Very HappyMan Very HappyWoman Very Happy
Message 5 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Aug 25, 2006

,phillipG wrote:
o oops thanks so much man i really appreciate it!!Robot Very HappyMan Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Anytime...it's always great to help out new players to such a great game. People that CONTRIBUTE to the boards.....Smiley Happy
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes