Dec 06 2009
By: jasperjuice Sackboy 501 posts

stuck on swinging ropes.

5 replies 266 views Edited Dec 6, 2009

i just put the two necklaces into ther respective spots proceeded a little bit further towards ares and come to a spot where there is a gorge and two ropes. i jump to the first rope and can not get the thing to swing to the next one. tried 30 times and fell to my death. if i cant get to the second rope i cant continue the game. any help would be great.

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: stuck on swinging ropes.

Dec 6, 2009

Awwww good times, i think i know what you are talking about, you need to hold circle!! the first time i played that part i was like WTF? i cant get to the other rope, but then i remember...circle!!!! so yes, you need to hold circle to gain some spped and swing to the other rope.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Dec 7, 2009

that was it. god do i feel like an idiot. it has been since this game came out since i have last played it. now i am stuck on these annoying blade pillars in hades and this is driving me crazy.

Message 3 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Dec 7, 2009

jasperjuice wrote:

that was it. god do i feel like an idiot. it has been since this game came out since i have last played it. now i am stuck on these annoying blade pillars in hades and this is driving me crazy.

ah man I still remember the sound of Kratos "ahhhhhhhhh" then fade to black YOU ARE DEAD...this is the part where I was asked *insert annoying voice* "do you wanna switch to easy mode"...I actually growled and bared my teeth like Kratos does on the demo start up...true story...good luck jasperjuice (pratice makes perfect)

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 7, 2009

Embarrassingly I must admit that I too was once stuck there. I also felt like a moron once I realized what I needed to do, lol. I also got stuck in the room where you have to kick the box and spin the wall around to get a shield to unlock a door. I couldn't figure that out to save my life.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jan 4, 2010

jasperjuice wrote:

i am stuck here too the blades are too close, the game is too glitchy, the camera is too close to the character. just a shitty design i think i will break my disc

Message 6 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Likes