Mar 24 2005
By: vMerc~ First Son 5 posts

Zeus' Shield in Pandora's Temple

2 replies 670 views Edited Mar 24, 2005
Can anyone tell me how to go about finding Zeus' Shield?  I got Hades' Shield without any trouble but I'm locked into that area of the temple and I cannot find the second shield anywehre... been roaming for hours.  I read in these message boards that it might be in the very same room as the door it's inserted into, in the rafters, but I haven't found a way up there.

I could really use a hand, as I'm locked into the area till I solve this.

Message 1 of 3 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Re: Zeus' Shield in Pandora's Temple

Mar 24, 2005
The answer is always under your nose, you just have to remember the game has a lot of player options for Kratos, so keep in mind some of his moves could be the answer. In this case, it's the only answer. While locked in this chamber of yours, you should notice a room which has two shiels, a spinning door, and a button which activates said spinning door. In the hallway, there is a bock with rocks in it, drag it to the room with the spinning door. Once you get it there, pull it all the way back to the stairway infront of the spinning door while putting it line with the switch. You must make sure the spinning door is facing inwards, so there is actually enough room for you to stand on it when it spins around. Next, hold onto the rocks and charge up your kick, quickly kick the box, and at the very same moment - jump back! Land on the spinning door just in time to catch it and move to a new chamber. Kill the enemies before you and climb the ladder. The sheild is above the spinning door. ,
Message 2 of 3 (670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Zeus' Shield in Pandora's Temple

Mar 24, 2005
Outstanding.  I completely forgot about the "kick" option.  It was driving me mad that the revolving door seemed to have no use.  Much better now, thanks!!
Message 3 of 3 (670 Views)
0 Likes