Re: Who is she?

Sep 26, 2009

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

lol actaully kratoses sense of humour would be to rip someones head of as a joke, then he would luagh. when he goes to the cinema instead of watching comedy to humour him her watches horror films like hostel that makes him luagh soo hard because the way they torture people is soo insignificant to how he would do it lol.

LOL when kratos luaghs it makes the devil cry

Was that a jab at Devil May Cry?! LOL!!!

lol not really but it could be! LOL

OOOH game war!!

me ad my friend would always ask who would win in a fight between kratos or dante (obviously dante wont have invincibilty) so i think that would be a good fight... like when the battle gets intense dante can turn on devil trigger, and kratos rage of the titans...

That matchup is something that I think everyone would want to see. Half God Vs Half Demon.

That would be fun to watch. Kratos would win in the end though, and I'm not just saying that because I like Kratos more. He is just stronger, bigger, and better than Dante by a little bit.

Cheezit12 sig

Message 31 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Sep 26, 2009

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

lol actaully kratoses sense of humour would be to rip someones head of as a joke, then he would luagh. when he goes to the cinema instead of watching comedy to humour him her watches horror films like hostel that makes him luagh soo hard because the way they torture people is soo insignificant to how he would do it lol.

OOOH game war!!

me ad my friend would always ask who would win in a fight between kratos or dante (obviously dante wont have invincibilty) so i think that would be a good fight... like when the battle gets intense dante can turn on devil trigger, and kratos rage of the titans...

That matchup is something that I think everyone would want to see. Half God Vs Half Demon.

That would be fun to watch. Kratos would win in the end though, and I'm not just saying that because I like Kratos more. He is just stronger, bigger, and better than Dante by a little bit.

see the thing with dante is that hes very cockyy and he takes his time and jokes around when fighting, whereas kratos gets straight to the point without caring how he does it as long as its done.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 32 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Sep 27, 2009

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

OOOH game war!!

see the thing with dante is that hes very cockyy and he takes his time and jokes around when fighting, whereas kratos gets straight to the point without caring how he does it as long as its done.

yeah lol Dante would be like "come and get... AAAAAAGH" cuz Kratos chopped him in half while he was bragging

Cheezit12 sig

Message 33 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Sep 27, 2009

cheezit12 wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

cheezit12 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

QCVic wrote:

dbzgengsta wrote:

OOOH game war!!

yeah lol Dante would be like "come and get... AAAAAAGH" cuz Kratos chopped him in half while he was bragging

LOL, but i have to admit Dante is a pretty good fighter.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 34 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Sep 27, 2009

True. But Kratos is better Smiley Tongue

Cheezit12 sig

Message 35 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 8, 2009
Was she the only oracle that was wearing the big flava flav omega medalion around her neck?
Message 36 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 8, 2009

CUBCOOP wrote:

Was she the only oracle that was wearing the big flava flav omega medalion around her neck?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

YYEEAAHHHH BOOYYYY!!!!

Photobucket
Message 37 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Dec 8, 2009

I thought the old oracle was lulzworthy.

Message 38 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
828 posts

Dec 9, 2009

u know wat time it is lol

Photobucket
Message 39 of 39 (19 Views)
0 Likes