Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2007
By: kombat_kid~ Splicer 89 posts

VIN DIESEL FOR KRATOS: GOD OF WAR MOVIE

19 replies 774 views Edited Jul 14, 2007
This my very first post and just wanted to forward that VIN DIESEL should play Kratos in the God of War movie. If they get Djimon they might as well pick Uwe Boll to direct it. Vin looks the part and what he did in the Chronicles of Riddick has me convinced. No this is not a race thing I am black my self but really Kratos is greek and there are no black greeks.
Rent first then if you like the game buy it. The only review you should trust is your own :smileyhappy:
Message 1 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Re: VIN DIESEL FOR KRATOS: GOD OF WAR MOVIE

Jul 15, 2007
BOO! Vin Diesel can't act, he'll be thrown off the stage!
LYRICALLY UNTOUCHABLE

Visit my MySpace page to hear me spit
Myspace.com/Crookshank2193
Message 2 of 20 (774 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Jul 15, 2007

kombat_kid wrote:
This my very first post and just wanted to forward that VIN DIESEL should play Kratos in the God of War movie. If they get Djimon they might as well pick Uwe Boll to direct it. Vin looks the part and what he did in the Chronicles of Riddick has me convinced. No this is not a race thing I am black my self but really Kratos is greek and there are no black greeks.

How is that a race thing?
LYRICALLY UNTOUCHABLE

Visit my MySpace page to hear me spit
Myspace.com/Crookshank2193
Message 3 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3288 posts

Jul 15, 2007
not tall enough. not badass enough.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Jul 17, 2007
You might as well just cast Ron Jeremy as Ares while you are at it.

SolC

Message 5 of 20 (774 Views)
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 17, 2007
mayb but nathan jones might b better he looks the part dunno if he can act. owe and by the way who is uwe bell they go on about him in ever forum about gow movie.
Message 6 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1493 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Its only because he is bald and buff you think this,but they can do this with anyone,better than him,plus nobody wants someone that we know already to play the part,some body diff,
Message 7 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1493 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Or animated,that is always better,that way they can do what ever they want,make it look the way they want,like the hi res movies in the game,the real movies need to look just like that
Message 8 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Or animated,that is always better,that way they can do what ever they want,make it look the way they want,like the hi res movies in the game,the real movies need to look just like that

thats not a bad idea. and i agree the hi res movies are wat made the game so great. they could make the movie animated if they are having so much trouble working out who should play kratos and they could get an actor with a great voice to voice kratos in the animated movie. in fact they could even get terrence carson the voice of kratos to be the voice of him in the movie.

don't get me wrong i would love it if they made a propper movie but it seems like it wouldnt work because everyone has a different oppinion on who should play kratos. personally i would be disipounted if djimon hounsou got the part for kratos in an actual movie just cuz kratos isnt black and he doesnt have an african accent. anyway keep posting ideas. 

Message 9 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1493 posts

Jul 19, 2007
What are you talking about,they can still use the guy who is the voice of kratos now in the game if its animated
Message 10 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes