Sep 25 2010
By: RadCazz First Son 4 posts

Treasure Room in Town of Athens - How Can I Get In There?

5 replies 395 views Edited Sep 25, 2010

I noticed a second-floor room with a bunch of chests in the Town of Athens. I can't jump up to it. I tried luring a Cyclops over and freezing him using Medusa's Gaze, thinking I could jump on his back and reach the floor, but no such luck. Then, right after the Oracle is kidnapped by the harpies and I cross the beam - I can see the same room again but I can't seem to jump to it.

Does anyone know the room I am talking about and how I can get to those chests? Thanx in advance

BTW - This may be an older game but I'm playing the PS3 Collection version and the visuals and sounds are still incredible.

Message 1 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Re: Treasure Room in Town of Athens - How Can I Get In There?

Sep 26, 2010

Later you will cross over the gap with a balance beam.  The solution might jump out at you then via ledge antics.  As for doing so prior to then, you would need to learn the Apollo High Jump exploit/glitch.

Message 2 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Sep 29, 2010

RadCazz wrote:

I noticed a second-floor room with a bunch of chests in the Town of Athens. I can't jump up to it. I tried luring a Cyclops over and freezing him using Medusa's Gaze, thinking I could jump on his back and reach the floor, but no such luck. Then, right after the Oracle is kidnapped by the harpies and I cross the beam - I can see the same room again but I can't seem to jump to it.

Does anyone know the room I am talking about and how I can get to those chests? Thanx in advance

BTW - This may be an older game but I'm playing the PS3 Collection version and the visuals and sounds are still incredible.

when u get to the afore mentioned beam to go over the gap a cutscene will ensue to go save the oracle...b4 doing so hang off the broken ledge on the side of the boxes u r trying to get to. Shimmy over until u r just to the left of the area then jump and jump again to land inside the area...u may fall and have to climb a ladder to get back up and try again but its worth it...and NO GLITCHES...play the way its meant to be...much more gratifying *typical men...trying to skip the foreplay to get the gold LoL*

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Sep 30, 2010

A timely fellow isn't she?  Just when such a case was needed.

~A casual who dislikes multiplayer and nearly has 1,000+ posts.  Aren't you just perfect for the job?

NOTE: (Glitch) Oh you.  My offer stands on teaching you to play the series properly.  Ready when you are.  I can help just about anyone if they want to be helped.  Don't believe in yourself.  Believe in me, who believes in you.

Message 4 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Oct 3, 2010

But if you believe in me when I don't believe in myself but believe that you believe in me...where does that leave Santa

Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Oct 3, 2010

(Santa) That's the simplest part.  He is a deceased, larger than life figure of fantasy, pop culture, etc.  He can't do anything for you that isn't a work of lies or other tomfoolery.

~There is no spoon

NOTE: Also, ready for that run?

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes