Treasure Hunter
5765 posts

Re: The Guy Who Digs The Grave!!!!!

Nov 16, 2009

Indeed the general consensus is that it was Zeus.  We have no official confirmation.  It's doubtful we'll get one.

~There is talk of an 'old man' for us to face in GoWIII...but that's vague to say the least

Message 11 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Nov 28, 2009

GodModeGOD wrote:

Indeed the general consensus is that it was Zeus.  We have no official confirmation.  It's doubtful we'll get one.

~There is talk of an 'old man' for us to face in GoWIII...but that's vague to say the least

Nah i don't think it's Zeus but then again it could be him.

Thou maybe he's Death!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 12 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 28, 2009

I've only finished the game once (so far) and as a newcomer, I always assumed it was ZEUS.  Not sure why...just seemed obvious for some reason.

Message 13 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 11, 2009

why would zues help kratos, zues is krotos' father. in greek mythology the son overthrows the father. like zues overthrew kronos. i don't know who the man that digs the grave is but i'm pretty posative that it's not zues. it is more likely another god. like the one that is by athena's side at the end of God of War Chains of Olympious. I'm sure we will find out who he is in God of War III.

Message 14 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 11, 2009

the grave digger is not zues, but he is another god that seeks to help kratos. i think the only reason he want's to help kratos is because he doesn't want kratos to kill his ass.

Message 15 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 12, 2009

PlayS3Kratos88 wrote:

why would zues help kratos, zues is krotos' father. in greek mythology the son overthrows the father. like zues overthrew kronos. i don't know who the man that digs the grave is but i'm pretty posative that it's not zues. it is more likely another god. like the one that is by athena's side at the end of God of War Chains of Olympious. I'm sure we will find out who he is in God of War III.

Hercules was one of Zeus sons and he doesnt over throw his father. He was turned into a God after he went to scrafice him at the end of his 12 labors because of what he did. His story is sort of similar to Kratos. Looking to serve the gods for redemption in order remove the nightmares from his head.

Message 16 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Dec 13, 2009

PlayS3Kratos88 wrote:

it is Zeus. if he had not helped Kratos he would have had to take care of Ares himself, something that he has forbidden the gods to do.

Message 17 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Dec 17, 2009

This question is so 2004.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChokeAhoQuick
Message 18 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 3, 2010

If I am correct(and I'm not sure), the old fart says that Kratos still have some alies on olympus. It could very well have been a muse. Athena is god of wisdom and knollege I think, and a muse is ment to inspire. I don't know

Only through chaos can the order exist
Message 19 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes