May 30 2010
By: Reaperaki97 First Son 1 posts

Problem with the game!

1 replies 178 views Edited May 30, 2010

My PS2 can't read the disc!I heard is a DL(Dual Layerd)Disc and PS2 consoles can hard read these discs!My other games run perfect but only this one is the proble.I have this problem with God of WarII too!I cleaned my PS2 laser lens and it worked.But after 5 or 10minutes,if i would reset the console the game wouldn't run again and to replay i would must wait for 1hour!Plz help!Had anyone else this problem and solved it?

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
10871 posts

Re: Problem with the game!

Jun 10, 2010

Reaperaki97 wrote:

My PS2 can't read the disc!I heard is a DL(Dual Layerd)Disc and PS2 consoles can hard read these discs!My other games run perfect but only this one is the proble.I have this problem with God of WarII too!I cleaned my PS2 laser lens and it worked.But after 5 or 10minutes,if i would reset the console the game wouldn't run again and to replay i would must wait for 1hour!Plz help!Had anyone else this problem and solved it?

Sounds like a disc read error (the laser is failing).  There are several topics about this over at the main Playstation forums.  You might also try contacting Sony Tech support.

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)
0 Likes