Dec 03 2007
By: dadof4~ First Son 1 posts

HELP FLOOR KEEPS OPENING HOW DO I GET OUT

4 replies 2389 views Edited Dec 3, 2007
IN PANDORA'S TEMPLE THERE IS A ROOM WITH 5 GUYS WITH SHIELDS AND 3 SIRENS .AFTER I KILL THE SIRENS TIME RUNS OUT AND THE FLOOR OPENS AND KRATOS' DIES.I THINK I NEED TO KILL THE DUDES WITH THE SHIELDS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW CAN ANYONE HELP

Message Edited by dadof4 on 12-02-2007 05:31 PM
Message 1 of 5 (2,389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1779 posts

Re: HELP FLOOR KEEPS OPENING HOW DO I GET OUT

Dec 3, 2007
Hi, You have to kill everyone, the guys with the shields use sqaure-square-triangle to break their shields, as you have found out this is a timed part of the game, so even after you killed everyone RUN to the handle,
                                            .Goodluck 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (2,389 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 3, 2007

oldtimer47 wrote:
Hi, You have to kill everyone, the guys with the shields use sqaure-square-triangle to break their shields, as you have found out this is a timed part of the game, so even after you killed everyone RUN to the handle,
                                            .Goodluck 

Just to add a little advice to my pal's own... go for the shield break first!  Take out those Legionnaires' defense, and then you can unleash a couple of PR's!  That should take out a majority of your enemies and then you can make the mad dash to the Handle once the barrier is down!

Good Luck!
Mr. Gideon... You're not paying attention!
Message 3 of 5 (2,389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4431 posts

Dec 11, 2007
You have to break there sheilds with one of kratos moves. And try not to miss cause that could take up more time. It took me awhile as well but I finally got through it with a few seconds left.
Photobucket

Message 4 of 5 (2,389 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 11, 2007

MetalMan5 wrote:
You have to break there sheilds with one of kratos moves. And try not to miss cause that could take up more time. It took me awhile as well but I finally got through it with a few seconds left.

You MUST use the Plume of Promethius (square, square, triangle) as my buddy 'timer said.  That is the only move which will break the shields of the Legionnaires!
Mr. Gideon... You're not paying attention!
Message 5 of 5 (2,389 Views)
0 Likes