Apr 02 2010
By: TheFlood2010 First Son 4 posts

God of War - The Lost Levels & DLC

4 replies 70 views Edited Apr 2, 2010
So I've been thinking a bit about the LOST LEVEL videos that were spoken about by Dave Jaffe for God of War and Stig for God of War II. The First thing that comes to mind is that maybe you could go back and deliver those LOST LEVELS, Like for God of War the Icaris Wings Level, The Sand Storm Elevator , also the Mounting the Titan Level would be very fun to try out. Also The Boss (Bird With Eggs) That Gaurded Pandora's Box Also For God of War II being able to see the Atlantis Level, The Road To Sparta. Atlantis in particular would be nice because Poesiden at the beginning of God o War III mentions it saying "Atlantis Will Be Avanged!!" So seeing these and any other unfinished God of War I & II Levels would be really cool as DLC (and it can be done now that you have both games reworkd for the PS3 on Collections). I would like to see the same thing for God of War III as well, besids that I just want to see all the weapons and Magic be brought over from God of War I & II to be used in te game somehow. Everyone Please Descuss This With Me By Posting Comments, Thak You
Message 1 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: God of War - The Lost Levels & DLC

Apr 12, 2010

SIGNED

I am a Pro GOW gamer but i would like this as well

Message 2 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Apr 12, 2010

We aren't getting jack.  With GoWIII, our best bets are costumes, challenges and Arena levels.  Epilogue at best.

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Apr 18, 2010

GodModeGOD wrote:

We aren't getting jack.  With GoWIII, our best bets are costumes, challenges and Arena levels.  Epilogue at best.

Prolouge DLCs too. Epilouge would be too overrated. The guys already dead(i want it to stay like that)

Message 4 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Apr 19, 2010

What's left to say about the intro bit?  All that matters is the complete 'canon' coverage of how things ended.

Message 5 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes