Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2010
By: DBoi787 Sackboy 436 posts

God of War Film

9 replies 14 views Edited Jan 21, 2010

As most may know, I find enjoyment in writing video game adaptation films, and being a new and coming fan of the God of War series, I decided to now attempt at a God of War film script. The main difference here is that I plan on sending in my script to see if perhaps it can be used for a feature film. I only want to send it in if it receives good feedback however. I want the first three people to respond who honestly are also fans of the God of War series to read over the beginning of the script to see if I am heading into the right direction. Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Re: God of War Film

Jan 27, 2010

Will you give us the script? Can't w8!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 2, 2010

I would love to read your script. I think it is an awesome idea even if it doesn't get accepted. If anything you can make an additional GOW book out of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 3, 2010

I would love to see a God of War movie

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 19, 2010
There is SOOOOOO much they could do with it...I get chills just thinking about it
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Weren't they suppose to make a God of War movie in 2005?  Jaffe mentioned that the director was going to be a well-known Hollywood blockbuster director.  Haven't heard any news about the movie in 5 years...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 19, 2010

I believe it's stuck in development hell, if it hasn't been abandoned outright.

Always be ready to speak your mind and a base man will avoid you.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Apr 12, 2010

Oka, if you really write a script, don't post it here. If you intend on sending it to Universal to actually see if they'll get it made, do not post it anywhere, because if it's considered that is not allowed at all. I also wouldn't do it or send it to anyone until you can copyright it under your name & until you actually send it out.

In any case, good luck, as I've been contemplating writing a GOW script as well, though I'd much rather portray Kratos if I ever get the opportunity.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Apr 18, 2010

.....video game movies would always suck but i would rather read the script first than judging what you made directly.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Apr 21, 2010

I believe that video game adaptations always suck because it's either a bad script or it's a rushed job. In any case, whenever this film does happen, I hope they get the best available writer to do the job. If they're smart, they'll know that a film based on the games will be even more profitable than the games, so they won't screw it up. A GOW series of films is worth a big bundle of cash if done right. It's all about finding the right director, writer, actors, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (14 Views)
0 Likes