Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2009
By: Rhino136 Splicer 48 posts

God Mode

26 replies 383 views Edited Jul 2, 2009

Just trying to see how many people beat this game on God Mode. Because right now I'm stuck on Ares, I can beat him the first time really easily now but wow the kratos horde keeps murdering me and my family. Farthest I get is until they have the blade of Artemis.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Re: God Mode

Jul 2, 2009

I beat the game on God mode. that part was tough, but once you get past that part its easy to finish off Ares. I think I got lucky though. use you Poseidon's rage ability when you get surrounded, and the army of Hades. try to keep your families health as high as possible. and you'll will get by that part.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Jul 3, 2009

Gotta be able to get your Rage of the Gods meter full after the first time you use it. Then it's easy. I've beaten the game on Gode mode many times. It's not hard anymore at all really. The only thing that still challenges me is Titan Mode in GoW2.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jul 3, 2009

I find that any difficulty becomes easier the more you play it. For example God mode seemed immpossible for me when I was fighting the Hydra. But it just becomes easier and easier as you learn how the enemies act and damage you and how you can stop this for happening. The only part i'm  stuck on is Ares.

"What the hell is that?"
"That's a Stalker, we gotta take it down."
"Oh screw that I'm driving back to where we were before!"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Jul 3, 2009

Rhino136 wrote:

Just trying to see how many people beat this game on God Mode. Because right now I'm stuck on Ares, I can beat him the first time really easily now but wow the kratos horde keeps murdering me and my family. Farthest I get is until they have the blade of Artemis.

I beat it on God mode, but not without fustration. Now I can beat it with little problems, mainly because I've played so much that I have the enemies pattern down tight.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4267 posts

Jul 4, 2009

I've beaten it on God Mode a few times, although the Kratos clone/doppelgänger fight is still a pain in my neck. 

I think the key to that fight is to use your Rage of the Gods at the right time, and then do (using your infinite magic with level 5 blades) Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage, Poseidon's Rage, and Army of Hades just before it wears off. Then, while AoH is going on, hug your family to refill your RotG meter halfway. Then, when you need to, use Army of Hades, and hug your family to fill your RotG meter the rest of the way. Then, rinse and repeat.

Meister Gear Solid
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Jul 8, 2009

chickenmeister wrote:

I've beaten it on God Mode a few times, although the Kratos clone/doppelgänger fight is still a pain in my neck. 

I think the key to that fight is to use your Rage of the Gods at the right time, and then do (using your infinite magic with level 5 blades) Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage, Poseidon's Rage, and Army of Hades just before it wears off. Then, while AoH is going on, hug your family to refill your RotG meter halfway. Then, when you need to, use Army of Hades, and hug your family to fill your RotG meter the rest of the way. Then, rinse and repeat.

That's basically what I said...........

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jul 9, 2009

it took me along time to beat in on god mode. but in GOW 2 i beat that on titan mode in 6 hours

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Jul 13, 2009

tuttle56 wrote:

it took me along time to beat in on god mode. but in GOW 2 i beat that on titan mode in 6 hours

How? Titan mode is like 5 times harder than God mode was in the first game.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Jul 27, 2009

I never beat the game on god mode but upon reading this I'm considering trying...

Cheezit12 sig

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes