Jun 14 2010
By: jvivas1985 First Son 4 posts

GOW III disappoint me.

3 replies 250 views Edited Jun 14, 2010

I don´t know why this game just let me play 7 minutes, I have payed 59.99 for 7 minutes, I don´t understand why, when in jump inside gaia the screen is turning around and never ends, and the sound make a loop, in the begining I thought was my system but I tried in other system and was the same in the same point, I have updated the system, I have download the update of the game and always is the same, why some people has troubles and other people does not, I have ps3 system 120GB slim with firmware 3.30, I think my system is OK because I play very well my 20 ps3 games, the disc have not any  scratch and is clean, somebody can help me with this I asked to sony a solution but they told me they can´t helpme with gameplay, they suggest me look for in the forum, Is any patch available for this kind of troubles.

Thanks everybody.

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: GOW III disappoint me.

Aug 29, 2010

Hi GoW3 tech issues are really very bizarre! well I was lucky enough to beat the game at least one time =S , but after the last ps 3 firmware update I have a bunch of problems and that's weird because it only happen with not much people no matter what system you have (I have a 80 gigs model) , worst thing Santa Monica never reply or help perhaps it's because the people with problems aren't enough to care for them(we are unlucky), my only bet it's wait till next  sony firmware update T.T  .

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 2, 2010

I think it's weird. I have no problem with my game. Maybe you should refer to your local game store where you bought the game rather than contacting Santa Monica.

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Umbrella Scientist
13759 posts

Sep 7, 2010

when i had the game. i didnt have any problems with it.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)
0 Likes