Jun 02 2006
By: Hit_n_Run~ Wastelander 753 posts

Blade of Artemis vs. Blades of Chaos..

9 replies 1466 views Edited Jun 2, 2006
Stupid I know, cuz everyone prefers the blades of chaos over artemis' piece of junk, but still.  Did anyone use the Blade of Artemis, and for what?

I used it to discover just how much I love the blades of chaos!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Re: Blade of Artemis vs. Blades of Chaos..

Jun 2, 2006
I used it most of the way after I got it. It was easier killing some of the enemies like the minotaur and a lot more fun when you decapitated them instead of stabbing them in the face. It was also good when killing most of the enemies without using the combos.

Message 2 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jun 2, 2006
It's kinda slow for a crowd...but it is cool as a new way to go thru the game again.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jun 3, 2006
I still prefer the blades. There aren't enough combos for artemis. Being a heavy weapon, it would have been cool to see it split enemies through the middle, like in the first movie. Maybe it could have been a killing combo for the minotaurs. They're a fun alternative. I beat the game with them.
Message 4 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 3, 2006
I thought the Blade of Artemis was a cool addition to Kratos' arsenal, even if it wasn't really that useful. Like everyone else has said, it was just too slow. Pair that with the lack of combos it had and there was no chance when compared to the Blades of Chaos. I did like how the BoA turned from the blueish-purple to red when it was maxed out though. If you notice too, the BoA's controls are exactly the same as the controls for the sword that you use it the final battle against Ares.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4439 posts

Jun 4, 2006
ahhh i like the blades of chaos much better!
Message 6 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 5, 2006
it depends upon the situation, I find myself switching back and forth between the two weapons but I typically find myself using the blades of chaos more frequently
Message 7 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jun 6, 2006
I find myself using the BoA when dealing with cerberus pups and the clones. Revenge of artemis is a powerful effective move for taking out large groups of enemies.
Message 8 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Jun 6, 2006

I was not a fan of BoA until Challenge 10.  On that challege BoC were not as efective because of their long ragnge and the battle here was too close range.  Combos of BoC were always interupted but BoA was so strong that I would usually keel both the puppies and the other guys (never remember their name) far and in line.  

For the main game thought I prefer the BoC. 

Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 9 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jun 6, 2006

,demayor wrote:

I was not a fan of BoA until Challenge 10.  On that challege BoC were not as efective because of their long ragnge and the battle here was too close range.  Combos of BoC were always interupted but BoA was so strong that I would usually keel both the puppies and the other guys (never remember their name) far and in line.  

For the main game thought I prefer the BoC.

Satyrs, I believe.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 10 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes