Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2010
By: H2E3N4D0p First Son 20 posts

Ares God Mode GOW 1

4 replies 189 views Edited May 8, 2010

AUGGHHHH!!!!!!! WHY IS KRATOS REACTION SO SLOW IT SEEMS THE SLIGHTEST THING THROWS OFF HIS ATTACKS. HELLP

Hail Kratos, **** Ares!
Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: Ares God Mode GOW 1

May 8, 2010

IT TAKES KRATOS TOO LONG TO RECOVER HELL HE STUMBLES EVERYTIME ARES DROPS THE HAMMER IS THERE A SAFE ZONE SOMEWHERE

Hail Kratos, **** Ares!
Message 2 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 8, 2010

Well, right off the bat you're giving very little information about what it is that you need some help with, I can barely understand what you're trying to say amoung your enraged comment, it barely makes sense. The more detailed your message is, the better we will be able to help

Message 3 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 11, 2010

I think I have a system down. Im getting the circle over Ares's head, but I choke up. The following is what works for me. I attack first with chaos blades 8 hit comb, The combo strike triggers ares hammer time. Its best to roll away toward  the statue of the godess. then useing hades attack and chaos blades combo. This combo will yield magic and health to replentish what was lost while useing magic and any damage incurred as a result of Ares's hammertime.  Ares then follows up with what looks like a swing and upper cut with the hammer, easy to block. I prefer to go toe to toe, strike for strike. This works for me because running away always get me wasted. ***CAUTIOUS NOTE*** TRY TO AVOID BLOCKING THE HAMMER TIME, IT SEEMS FUTILE. BLOCKING IS A REAL KEY ELEMENT THAT CAN PRO-LONG YOUR HEALTH, BE CAREFUL NOT TO IN-ADVERTEDLY  DO THE SPIN THINGY MOVE AFTER COMING OUT OF A BLOCK TO MAKE A STRIKE ON ARES, IT HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME. ITS THE ONLY MISTAKE THAT GETS ME WASTED. hope this helps someone.

Hail Kratos, **** Ares!
Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 13, 2010

It seems the 'copy' of this topic is about done already.

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes