Highlighted
Dec 13 2009
By: JMadisonTP Splicer 47 posts

1 slight disappointment with the game *part spolier*

2 replies 20 views Edited Dec 13, 2009

it kinda has to do with the mythology. I will give them credit they followed some parts of greek myth pretty good and i think overall did a good job.

Here was my disappointment. When you finally escape from Hades, you climb the rope up from the gravedigger. Now as most know, Cerebus was the guard dog of hades. He was put there by Hades to allow people in but never escape. Cerebus was essintally the keeper of the souls from escaping the Underworld. So in the games case, why not input  a epic battle with Kratos vs Cerebus to signify the importance of escaping from the underworld.

Instead of the crap look alikes you fight through. I think that would have been really cool and grasped more of the greek mythology as well. Thats was my biggest gripe. Overall i thought they good and im sure there are more parts that others have point out that could have been changed but that was my biggest disappointment with the storyline. I have not played GoW II yet so im not sure if they changed it.

well thats all.

Message 1 of 3 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Re: 1 slight disappointment with the game *part spolier*

Dec 13, 2009

do you think that Hades would have his pet prevent the only weapon the gods had aginst Ares from escaping. Hades, and the other gods wanted Kratos to escape. this is why the Cerberus did not prevent his escape.

Message 2 of 3 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: 1 slight disappointment with the game *part spolier*

Dec 14, 2009

yep M-O-A-L is right!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (20 Views)
0 Likes