Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Re: spartans stand tall website updated

May 17, 2010

boo_shoe2000 wrote:

GesWhoseBack wrote:

Walshyb_2k9 wrote:

im not ranting but im just abit dissapointed its a psp game i was hoping for dlc

Wasnt DLC already promised? Why would you create a teaser site for something you already said was coming? Me personally I prefer a whole new PSP game than some add ons for a game but thankfully I dont think we will have to choose because Im sure DLC is on the way.

Yeah. They promised that on many magazines and a video interview on youtube. I think DLC won't be coming though but I think I have my bet on an interconnectivity between the 2 games.

Well Santa Monica has to be working on something because Ready at Dawn is producing Ghost of Sparta. So dont give up hope just yet.

Message 11 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

May 28, 2010

I myself am very dissapointed about this move to the PSP, I don't even know a person that owns a portable gaming system anymore, everyone just uses their phones. And to come off of something like God of War 3 that was a beautiful game, and to say, PSP or bust, on this content that we supposedly unlocked on this website for getting a platnium trophy. Well it's just bad form, and it's not appreciated. I don't have the money or the time to get yet another new system for games. So thanx guys, thanx for stiffing us.

Message 12 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Jun 16, 2010

spartans stand tall has now updated.you can download the trailer,see screenshots and artworks,(including the eye of atlantis,probably the new golden fleece replacement for ghost of sparta)register for info(because it worked  so much last time you did,lol),preorder the game and access the forums from there

Message 13 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 16, 2010

wow, thx for the info. so now it's pretty sure Atlantis will be in the game. nice

Message 14 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes