Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2011
By: Oni_Hideyasu First Son 3 posts

can I still redeem Deimos Skin code?

6 replies 597 views Edited Dec 19, 2011

I got a USA God of War Ghost of Sparta copy with an unscratched Deimos skin redeem code, so I tried to get it on the ps network but it does not work? Is it true that the code had an expiration date? I hope not; please someone clarify this to me, thanks in advanced!

Message 1 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: can I still redeem Deimos Skin code?

Dec 19, 2011

Yes, but it should not expire until 2013. The expiry date should be on your card somewhere, for me the date is under the code.

You also must have your psn account in the same reigon as your dlc, what reigon is your account in?

Message 2 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 19, 2011

I will check again since I haven't notice the expiration date under the code, my account is a US one like the game region is, maybe, just maybe, I'm not entering the correct code, since my brother who removed the security sticker on the code removed a number as well, I can still see something, but not so clearly I'll check the expiration date before keep trying what happens if the code was partially removed like my case? could I get a replacement in some way? thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Well if it's one number then you have 10 combinations to try. I redeemed the code on my ps3 last year so i'm not sure if it's redeemable through the psp... but it should be.

If you send the playstation network an email explaining your situation and a picture of your redeem card, they might email back a redeemable code back. Make sure you get the US stores email though.

EDIT: I found this page http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/

Message 4 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Thanks!! to be honest, it seems more like a letter than a number, that makes it more difficult to try I'm at work right now, I'll check the expiration date when I get back home, and if it's still valid I will get in touch with email support :/ thanks again!

Message 5 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Dec 19, 2011

no problem. I've had problems in the past and playstation support has been helpfull

Message 6 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5628 posts

Jan 26, 2012

^When the time comes that I need do the same, I'll bare that in mind.

Message 7 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes