Dec 15 2011
By: lizardo_manson First Son 18 posts

Stuck at Ruins of Atlantis

3 replies 500 views Edited Dec 15, 2011

I' m playing for the first time and i'm stuck where i hold the analog stick towards the next ledge by pressing the x button and it wouldn't work.It just won't let me jump to the next ledge after killing the bull and escape scylla tentacles and pushing the lever, is that a bug? any fix? what can i do? i hope i didn't wasted money in a garbage.

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: Stuck at Ruins of Atlantis

Dec 18, 2011

I have gone through the game many times on psp and a few on ps3, I have never had this problem.

From what you described it sounds like you've gotten on the first ledge and are trying to jump up to the ledge under the door... should be as simple as the instructions say, as long at you're under the next ledge. Usually kratos will not jump if theres no ledge to move to.

Try restarting the game. You're near the start so it shouldn't be much of a hastle.

Maybe your doing something wrong, maybe you have a bad disc. You could try exchanging the disc for another.

I know some games have bad copies, like god of war 2 has a glitch where it skips a sequence where you bring the horse statues to life making it impossible to continue.

Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 18, 2011

I'm below the upper ledge and i'm moving the stick fordward and pressing X, but it will not jump. To my bad luck, i can't exchange because i bought it on august so warranty expired. I don't know if there's a way i can get an exchange. The strange thing is that the same problem arise in the demo.

Edit:

Incredible, i changed the battery of the psp and now it does the jump, how the battery can affect? it was the 3600mha battery that i have been using with my other two regular batteries.

Message 3 of 4 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5756 posts

Jan 26, 2012

^Bizarre.  I no longer deal with the PSP so I suppose I won't have to concern myself too greatly with this.

Message 4 of 4 (500 Views)
0 Likes