Re: Next God of war Ghost of spart for psp

May 4, 2010
Message 2 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
409 posts

May 4, 2010

Is anybody else a little disappointed that it's a PSP game they've had us waiting for? What happened to DLC for God of War III???

Message 3 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

May 4, 2010

Well, this sucks! I don't own a PSP. I don't want a PSP (hands too big) and I was soo looking forward to another PS3 hit. I guess it's time to move on.

I'll be back!
Message 4 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 4, 2010

k4shmoney623 wrote:

Is anybody else a little disappointed that it's a PSP game they've had us waiting for? What happened to DLC for God of War III???

im actually dissapointed with the site,the first had so many things.this one is just an imageif you find anything though say it

Message 5 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
409 posts

May 4, 2010

COO was actually a pretty good game, albeit only killied about 6 hours from start to finish. I was still hoping for a little more than just an image of Kratos looking down at the reflection of his former self.

But I guess they're taking the route of what they did after God of War II, so we're looking at a new IP in the GoW franchise about 2 years from now?

Message 6 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 4, 2010

This is disappointing, I was waiting to see the DLC they say they will do, but now instead of that they'll make another game.

Message 7 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

May 4, 2010

Can anyone please give me a list of good games aside from Chains of Olympus and this new Ghost of Sparta game to justify buying a PSP? Is there a difference between the original PSP and the PSP 3000 in terms of the games that can be played on the systems?

As an aside, God it ticks me off that I'm going to have to buy a new gaming system to play this great game !

Message 8 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

May 4, 2010

heres some pics of the new psp gow but im dissapointed as i was realy hoping for dlc or a ps3 title

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/05/god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta/

Message 9 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

May 4, 2010

to be honest by reading what the story will be about the only thing that comes to my mind is that they try to milk out what remains from the series.i dont like the idea that i will play the game just to find out how did he get  one or 2 design details

SomnusPaladin889 wrote:

Can anyone please give me a list of good games aside from Chains of Olympus and this new Ghost of Sparta game to justify buying a PSP? Is there a difference between the original PSP and the PSP 3000 in terms of the games that can be played on the systems?

As an aside, God it ticks me off that I'm going to have to buy a new gaming system to play this great game !

psp 3000 is lighter and with better screen,whitch improves the way you play a lot.psp go is a worthless attempt to get some from the online and apple market,its worse than ps3 3000 in many ways even though it has some extra feature so i wouldnt recomend it.

good games that i know for the psp are

patapon and patapon 2

locoroco and locoroco 2

mgs peace walcer that comes out soon is also good

and one of my favorite games of all time dissidia finall fantasy

Message 10 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes