First Son
1 posts

Re: Ghost of Sparta Pre Order is Awesome

Sep 4, 2010

I own a psp go and really want to pre order but everything I've read said only the UMD ia available for pre ordering.  Is there anyway to pre order if you own a psp go, and if not is there any other way to obtain the downloadable content?

Message 21 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
931 posts

Sep 4, 2010

GEOMIC wrote:

I own a psp go and really want to pre order but everything I've read said only the UMD ia available for pre ordering.  Is there anyway to pre order if you own a psp go, and if not is there any other way to obtain the downloadable content?

For PSP GO owners: purchase the digital edition between 11/2-11/9 and you will get all the preorder offers.

Message 22 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: The God of War®: Ghost of Sparta pre-order package

Nov 4, 2010

How about I pre-ordered from Best Buy as soon as I got the email from Sony and not only did I not recieve it on launch day but still don't have the DLC bonus.

Message 23 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 5, 2010

So I pre-ordered GoS and I only received a voucher for the Deimos Skin...was the DLC pack only available up until a given date?

Message 24 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
931 posts

Nov 5, 2010

I pre-ordered from Gamestop and my code didn't print out on my reciept because the clerk didn't know she was supposed to add the preorder code to have it print out. I went back, showed my receipt that was lacking my code,  and was able to get my code.

For those who didn't get your code, contact whoever you pre-ordered through and tell them you didn't get your code. Hopefully they can help you.

Message 25 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
447 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I pre-ordered from Best Buy as well. Ordered the bundle but didnt get the DLC bonus so I stopped by 2 local stores.  They had no idea what i was talking about.  I had to show them on their own website.  Contacted 1800BestBuy they were clueless as well.  Said I was the only one to inquire about the DLC, which I find hard to believe that I was the only one to pre-order.  BB also said they have not received any codes or info on codes from Sony.  Someone dropped the ball on this one bigtime, and should be fired. I am considering returning my bundle and going to wally world and just buying a PSN card.  Oh well, good luck to everyone else that pre-ordered from Best Buy.

Message 26 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
420 posts

Dec 11, 2010

I agree  it was a nice bonus for GOW fans.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkarmy27

GAMER4LIFE G. A. P. Member/ Live tag: DIVINE S0UL
Message 27 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 20, 2010
Message 28 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes