Dec 11 2010
By: diablo_666_2 First Son 8 posts
Accepted Solution

Finally I'll get my Pre-Order of Ghost of Sparta!!!, but...

4 replies 53 views Edited Dec 11, 2010

Finally I'll get my Pre-Order of Ghost of Sparta!!!, but I cannot find codes or anything to get my bonuses, I just get the Deimos Skin for GoW III, where or how can I get the rest, I got in the ticket from Game Stop a couple of numbers (I don't know if I need it) like Reserve Pickup:3XXX, S num: 3XXX, but where are the other codes?!!!

If somebody can assist me or let me know what to do (or to who I can contact about this matter), I will really be apreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Re: Finally I'll get my Pre-Order of Ghost of Sparta!!!, but...

Dec 14, 2010

hay I don't know if my answer is late but it should be found on the ticket. somewhere in the middle

Message 2 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 14, 2010

Getting worse, this is the response from GameStop:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com .

All free bonus items are advertised as limited in supply and are issued in a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee that all customers will receive these free items.

We look forward to your future business with GameStop.

Best Regards,

John

Customer Service Agent

If somebody can confirm this info, go ahead, but I understand as soon as you pre-order a game, you have you DLC for sure (if is advertised), already check on several images from that pre-order and I don't see any note that says: "All free bonus items are advertised as limited in supply and are issued in a first come first serve basis" or even "limited quantities" , is this accurate?, already check on my ticket, no numbers of the size of voucher code for PSN. What can I do?

Message 3 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 20, 2010
Message 4 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 20, 2010

At the end, I just contact GameStop by mail, scaning my purchase ticket, took a couple of days and the message that I post earlier, at the end today (Sunday 19 of December 2010) i get this message:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We have included a code below for your convenience.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this email.

Best regards,

John

Customer Service Agent

So I think sh... happens, and this time it happen to me, but at the end I get what its suposed to get, My Pre-Order Bonuses, so no matter what theys say about GameStop, still a fair store (so far).

Message 5 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes