Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Re: Welcome to our new God of War: Ascension space!

Apr 20, 2012

>Fear Kratos

*glove slap*

No.  That's just them being artsy like in GoWIII's many cutscenes.

>sequel

*another glove slap*

How can this be so difficult to contend with?

Message 11 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 20, 2012

It's looking like it will take anywhere between the moment he recieved to the blades to after he kills his family. Perhaps going a little further beyond the death of his family.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Does anyone else feel that Ascension is unnecessary?

Don't get me wrong, I love the God of War series as much as the next guy, but c'mon another one? That's about, one, two, three, four... Whatever, I'll just say a lot... And I've played every single one of em'...

"What is this? Like "Land Before Time", or something?"

I was content with the release of GOW3, and was surprised with the release of the piece of crap that was GOW:GOS. Ghost of Sparta had ruined it for me, why would they allow the already jagged storyline to get that bad?

And then I hear about this, sure I'm very hyped, and being the fan that I am, I will end up getting the "Special Edition" (if there is to be one).

But I really feel that they should have left well enough alone, and "they" being Sony Santa Monica, they should have spent more time, resources, and their abundance of skill on something new. You know? Just to show off that they're more than just God of War.

If they wanted to keep God of War fans, they should have went with something with Hercules, I would've loved that, so would millions of other people.

Message 13 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Apr 21, 2012

What makes you think it can be before getting the Blades (if only briefly)?  The weirdness of not having the series default weapon?

Message 14 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Apr 30, 2012

Hello my my spartan brothers !!! Its been quite a while since i last came here (a little after gow:gos actually). Nice to see some familiar faces, even godmodegod and his walls of text. Anyway, ill be visiting this place once in a while, while we wait for Kratos next adventure. Its gonna be fun

Message 15 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Apr 30, 2012

>even GMG

I'm hurt.  Weren't we close?

>walls of text

I don't know about all that, but I do know I've never cared for emoticons, excitability, alt.fonts, etc.

Message 16 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Apr 30, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>even GMG

I'm hurt.  Weren't we close?

>walls of text

I don't know about all that, but I do know I've never cared for emoticons, excitability, alt.fonts, etc.

GodModeGOD

always a pleasure

Message 17 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Apr 30, 2012

Devilhunter_PS wrote:

Hello my my spartan brothers !!! Its been quite a while since i last came here (a little after gow:gos actually). Nice to see some familiar faces, even godmodegod and his walls of text. Anyway, ill be visiting this place once in a while, while we wait for Kratos next adventure. Its gonna be fun

Welcome back!  Its nice to see some of the older members slowly come back!

Yhh i dont think i'll be here as often aswell just a post here and there (i think so anyway! )

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 18 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes