Patch 1.09 is officially live. You should be prompted to download on boot-up, so get online and start downloading! It should be deployed to you by the time you are reading this.
The biggest feature we have added is VOIP, commonly known as "using headphones w/a mic to talk to your team!". We'll say this once, be cool Spartans, treat the community as you would your friends, with respect, and have fun.
Here is the change-list for the patch below.
PLEASE NOTE - we have been taking all of your feedback VERY seriously, but we cannot finesse/fix everything in the Beta. We are focusing a lot of your feedback onthe final game and will have an end of Beta update on that is progressing.
- All profiles have been reset, everyone must replay Tutorial and begin from Level 0
- Added Voice chat feature!
--->Team Voice chat enabled with corresponding chat icons
--->Added option to Mute All Voice
- Made parry, dodge and block more responsive
- XP updates to various Capture The Flag in-game events
- Fix for pressing X Button at end of match screen no longer affects subsequent selections in Lobby
- Fixed inability to pick up the flag under certain conditions
- Multiple crash fixes
- Fix for missing Announcer voiceover at the start of matches
Thank you again, we look forward to your continued feedback. Welcome the onslaught of new players tomorrow!
YES!...Now i can hear the people RAGE at me XD...Thanks SSM for your Hard work put into this Multiplayer. And thanks Tank, for the Patch List.
Edit: I don't think the MIC works guys. i couldn't hear anybody speak out of the hours i played nor did anybody respond to me as i told them to do something.