Over the last few days we've been continuing to make marked improvements to our online servers based on specific data and trends we've been analyzing by the hour. We understand in days past there have been infrequent times where getting into a match may take longer than expected, longer than we'd like you to wait. Improving our online matchmaking has been amongst our highest priorities, along with finalizing testing on our next Patch 1.04 which includes the Elite Levels update.
As of right now, we're hopeful your match-making search times have improved. A few things we have done to help this:
- The countdown timer for all game modes has been reduced to 10 seconds. You may not quit out the lobby once the timer has begun (and please do not quit during the match or face the angry wrath of the Gods!)
- You still have 60 seconds between each round to adjust your loudout, before the 10 second countdown timer begins leading to the match.
- Fixed a bug where party-matching was getting stuck in the lobby
As a result of these changes, and other server side improvements, you should be getting into matches quicker.
Please let us know any of the following:
- Are you getting into matches quicker?
- Are you seeing less "kick outs"?
- Does Party Mode feel improved?
It is definitely faster today. Only thing i noticed is that it gives you 10 seconds inbetween matches now, how about upping it to like 15 or 20 so there is a chance to change some things up possibly? It's honestly extremely awesome now though!! Kudos!
You DO NOT HAVE 10 seconds between matches, you have 60 seconds still. We did not change that =) Just your mind tricking you.
We only changed the countdown to be 10 seconds. So, after a round you have 60 seconds to modify before the 10 second countdown timer starts again, instead of 30.