Jul 07 2013
By: Li3KaB0zZ Lombax Warrior 198 posts

Nerf the club world weapon

[ Edited ]
19 replies 445 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

It's the most OP thing in the game, someone just comes and hits you, and you can't even block it, and you're 70% got ringed out and also you take alooot of damage, and the discard... like 80% HP you lose.. It's very OP compared to the other world weapons, just don't nerf it in Trial of the Gods, its power fits this mode..

Message 1 of 20 (445 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Re: Nerf the club world weapon

Jul 7, 2013
its also very easily dodged! (unless lagg ofc)
Message 2 of 20 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jul 7, 2013
When I see any ww I throw it away. The boots aren't easy to discard though...
Message 3 of 20 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Crimson_SWE wrote:
its also very easily dodged! (unless lagg ofc)

Not if they come from nowhere and you don't see them and they just immediately throw it like **bleep**

Message 4 of 20 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Even if you do dodge well and the person attacking doesn't get smart and fake you out (which is just as easy as dodging the hammer), you would still have to dodge for a 30 straight seconds or however long it lasts, not to mention the throw which doesn't need to be within 10 feet to register as a hit.  All the world weapons are overpowered in my opinion.  They would be fine if they did a lot less damage, its just bs that you can whoop on someone in a fight have them one hit from death while they only got 1 short combo on you, then a world weapon spawns right next to them, and you immediately lost 80% of your health (even with poseidons defense), and die.  Some of the weapons arent as cheesy, but the club and the sword are just cheap as hell.

Message 5 of 20 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

If you don't want it used against you, get to it before your enemy does. If you can't, tough **** slowpoke, better luck next time. Begging for things you don't like to be weakened to your pleasing/level is just sad.

Edit: profanity

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 6 of 20 (358 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:
If you don't want it used against you, get to it before your enemy does. If you can't, tough **** slowpoke, better luck next time. Begging for things you don't like to be weakened to your pleasing/level is just sad.
Edit: profanity

No, it's **bleep** overpowered as **bleep** and its damage should be reduced alot, and it's not to be weakened for my level cuz I'm not the only thinking it's overpowered and it's just noobish

Message 7 of 20 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Jul 7, 2013

No, it's **bleep** overpowered as **bleep** and its damage should be reduced alot, and it's not to be weakened for my level cuz I'm not the only thinking it's overpowered and it's just noobish

Agree!

----------

----------
Message 8 of 20 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Curious how people can have different opinions....

I have personally no big issue with the club. You can avoid it and then escape good chance the other one would miss you.

If any wld weapon need a second look to me that would be the sword. Holding circle. This move is a joke. Also difficult to avoid when thrown ( am listening to any tip ).

Among all the ww these two are the worst. All the other have a clear weakness.
Message 9 of 20 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I don't think that WW club is really dangerous. 

For me, WW Swords are seriously annoying in the gang festivals.

Message 10 of 20 (231 Views)
0 Likes