Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Re: My only gripe as of right now...

Jun 20, 2012

The playstation community seems really really small...  I have a feeling the GoW community will always be small but the current forum layout just takes too long to get used to.  It took me quite a while and I've been to quite a few forums. 

Message 11 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Squad: >Spirit

It is a listed string which became the name of the ender (t3).

>AoE

A commonly known video game term for area-of-effect (not exclusive to GoW).

>hint of purple

Which you keep denoting for the Blades.  Something that I do not see.

>bored

I can help with that.  Run history is where we should start.

GoldHawk: >AoE

Plume and Spirit are the bounce cases with an AoE that are in question.  TR and air TR have this as well.

>small community

We're spread out.  TUGOWU *alternative to game boards*, alt. TUGOWU *down*, alternative unions *split from TUGOWU*, GFAQs, GS *the two are split these days*, gow3forums, various clubs around the web, PSU boards *more than one*, etc.

Even with one place to go, the community consists mostly of what is targeted and pandered to.  The casuals and fair weather fans.  Occassionally non-fans.  Vets stick around for a longer while, but eventually (after a few years) even they tend to wander off *with few exceptions*.

To truly revitalize, a proper sequel is needed.  GoW:A will get a better reaction than a handheld entry, but it won't quite breath as much life into us as a GoWIV would.

Fresh: >Jive

It made no difference to me.

>same few chaps

Fair weather fans and casuals.  What can you do?  They don't have staying power.

Message 12 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4860 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Hey GMG, are you using a signature? I am using google chrome but I always see your picture as being broken?

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Out of date link. *updates* Happy?

Message 14 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes