The special scene when you hit R1 to kill one challenger reminds me MORTAL KOMBAT! Very Nice! But, i think we should have a lot of scene types, according to:
- Position (Back attack is a knock in the ground an then stab, front attack... , side attack...);
- Weapon ( Sword - cut the head off/ cut enemy in half AXE - cut the legs/carve the axe in the skull) etc;
- Magic (Special finish according to the type and level of magic, just like burst in flames the enemy with the power of Ares);
- God's special (Zeus fry the challenger with a lightining, Poseidon throws one ice spear);
- Scenario (throw the challenger to the ciclope..);
- Place in the scenario (Smash the challenger head in a wall, Throw him into a sharp surface...);
- Team kill (when close to a team partner, he may grab the opponent while you put your sword in his chest);
- Special/temporary weapon kill (Throws the spear in the chest of an opponent, multiple hits with the bow in the head...);
I think each kind (sword kill, back attack kill...) should have at least two different scenes! Would be a lot of scenes !
And shows a compilation of the special kills of the champion of the round when it ends! This is almost like see a goal replay in FIFA or PES (losers will hate and the winners wil love!).
Sorry about the english...i'm brazilian! Hope you guys like the ideas!
I like them, but very unlikely. I was wanint the 'Spirit of Ares' in GoWIII as a morphing weapon using his soul (we visited his grave and were on Olympus *could have gone to the Throne Room we took over, found the secret room from the secret video *non-canon at this point* and gotten it*).
Said weapon would be a large sword (typical of MP and the BoO *Ground pillars*), large hammer (same notes *but with a flamethrower spell and Hammertime special*) and Axe form. This perhaps with complimentary spells and abilities. But it wasn't to be.
Dang, I didn't even know I want this but now I do. So many great ideas, especially scenario brutal kills and magic brutal kills. Also a quick highlight real at the end of deathmatch for the winner would rock!
Doubt it gets in though.