1. reckonings: get used to Athena dash and sweep their legs! it can be used to get away. your choice! Time is important. too late, u eat reckoning. Too soon, they'll block or worse, counter.
2. Crest: real pros will cast them when u dodge as they make a Unblockable stab (mostly spears; not sure with other though); So expect one crest when u dodge! Jump block is the best defense.
3. Judgement: if direct at u, dodge BACK. not to side. Hope his friend is not there.
4. Desecration: Hades helm will bust u out of trouble when activate. Other items, too. I don't recommend magic as Desecration quiet tough to shut down on level 2.
4. Annihilation: dodge out right away as u hear they charge. Ears open. get as far as possible. If too close, item! but activate it after they charge, u will survive the onslaught but NOT BEFORE. Annihilation will burst All the cloaks if these activated before it starts to do damage.
6. Obliteration: u'll hear it coming. Dodge out. Or if caster's HP is low enough, Throw any world weapon u have at him.
Ares inferno is a good dodge move for all of these. If u play Ares.
Not to mention a ridiculously easy way to cap a flag in CTF; mobility magics really ought to be slower when flag running.
Speaking of Ares Inferno, it has too big of a radius to evade out of if u get caught in the center so jump right as he's about to land & it becomes harmless.
So depend on the magic cast, u need appropriate evasive maneuver! There may be more; but those in my posts earlier are more commonly used!