Highlighted
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Σκιά

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

**Everyone please note that the "clan members" tab on the site WILL be cleaned up these coming weeks. Any players that didn't make it will be CUT. I will also be removing the accounts to the members who have been cut.

I'm pretty sure everyone who posted in this thread made it, though I can already see 2 who haven't. Newcomers will be left alone, for now. If new members haven't messaged me to play a few rounds, I will also get rid of them.

IT'S NOT MY JOB TO ASK YOU.**

Yeah, huh.  Its your job to ask me  ;-)

Did you look into the PS3 database rebuild?

Yeah but you're Rachel. Can't blame me. Smiley Wink

Edit: I haven't gone on my PS3 since 2 days ago, I plan on going on tonight, though. Gotta try out the Injustice demo. I've done a database rebuild before, but that was like 2 years ago.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 761 of 5,930 (2,841 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 2, 2013

one kudos for u d1v4d....Smiley Happy

Message 762 of 5,930 (2,834 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

xlash18 wrote:

one kudos for u d1v4d....Smiley Happy

Just cause? Smiley Tongue

@Poseidon4ever

Well, I'm on my laptop. My phone dies way too quick. Not getting another iPhone.

Message 763 of 5,930 (2,828 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 2, 2013

^david

I'd love to play with you if our schedules overlap tonight Smiley Very Happy

>We can kick @ss haha U can kill people and Ill keep you alive with spam heals! (I dont mind u taking all the kills as long as you arent mad when you see
I dont get as many as you may expect XD )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 764 of 5,930 (2,818 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 2, 2013

hahahaha.....nothing.....and thanks in your build.........Smiley Happy

Message 765 of 5,930 (2,816 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 2, 2013
we will all play together ...& spam our lance healing abilities....Smiley Tongue..no one will die..
Message 766 of 5,930 (2,811 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

^ill add you.

>No prob lol you will like my playstyle Smiley Happy

>I have no prob sacrificing myself and my score if it helps other members get big streaks/ best games/ capture points.

>Other players (randoms) dont always understand and laugh at me whn I go 7-2......they rlly dont appreciate that I want to support a team not lone wolf a ton of kills Smiley Sad
....so not every1 respects what I try to do but tht wont stop me Smiley Tongue

I <3 thanatos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 767 of 5,930 (2,809 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^david

I'd love to play with you if our schedules overlap tonight Smiley Very Happy

>We can kick @ss haha U can kill people and Ill keep you alive with spam heals! (I dont mind u taking all the kills as long as you arent mad when you see
I dont get as many as you may expect XD )

I should be able to get time in tonight. Don't have much to do. I just don't know if my second class today is cancelled; it depends on that, really. 

I don't look at K/D when I play with people. I just see how they fight and it's easy to tell if they know their sh*t Smiley Wink

@Thanatos_Mortis

Take care of that Lance for me. I used to use it as my main.

Message 768 of 5,930 (2,807 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

One thing I worry about in this clan is that we have alot of "team players"...no joke. If and when clan battles surface, we'll need role players and we certainly don't have the monster KDR machines that Erebus has (just being honest here lol). We'll need some combat experts to mix in with the objective grabbers, especially if they introduce combat-focused modes as opposed to favor-focused.

Don't get me wrong, I like how we're shaping up. Definitely have several players who will be form a helluva "team." Just let me know what my role is and I'll fill it Smiley Happy ...as long as it isn't "kill DelSol"...that guy's on another level lol

EDIT - We don't have as MANY KDR machines...we've got our brutes though Smiley Tongue

Message 769 of 5,930 (2,802 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 2, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

One thing I worry about in this clan is that we have alot of "team players"...no joke. If and when clan battles surface, we'll need role players and we certainly don't have the monster KDR machines that Erebus has (just being honest here lol). We'll need some combat experts to mix in with the objective grabbers, especially if they introduce combat-focused modes as opposed to favor-focused.

Don't get me wrong, I like how we're shaping up. Definitely have several players who will be form a helluva "team." Just let me know what my role is and I'll fill it Smiley Happy ...as long as it isn't "kill DelSol"...that guy's on another level lol

The problem is that no one plays anywhere near as long. I think DelSol said he played 460 (give or take) Team Favor battles, while I only played 140 or something. I play whenever I can, too. I have things outside this game, and I can't put that much time into it alone. My worry isn't to be killing machines, cause anyone can (exploits up the a*s in this game).

I think you're getting the wrong message from what the clan is about. 

Message 770 of 5,930 (2,865 Views)
0 Likes